Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does any one else find it wierd that it says u shouldn’t ya e a vpn or a public internet when I sign up for this site

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
Seems like feds want easy ips

I have 3 theories:
* To keep away people who get banned, fakecels, sluts, etc
* It's a honeypot and the moment we register our info is gathered and we are put on a wachlist (I bet most here will think something similar)
* Both

Ye I just saw it and find it sus af
If you find that sus, remember that the admin tries to collect data from you on day 1 with those surveys bro. He also runs looksmax, santioned-suicide, and NEETs.me. I'm pretty sure he's either a researcher himself or works with them in some capacity. This place is just a zoo for social scientists (feds usually, but not always). But places like this legitimately help out bros to cope by venting. Traditionally, friends were the people we made suffer listening to our bullshit, but the internet has changed that tremendously. Now this basic human psychological and emotional need can be satisfied by typing words on a digital screen. And the feds have a stockpile of free intel that they didn't have to hustle for.

Sites like these will only fully shutdown when they've served their function.

If you find that sus, remember that the admin tries to collect data from you on day 1 with those surveys bro. He also runs looksmax, santioned-suicide, and NEETs.me. I'm pretty sure he's either a researcher himself or works with them in some capacity. This place is just a zoo for social scientists (feds usually, but not always). But places like this legitimately help out bros to cope by venting. Traditionally, friends were the people we made suffer listening to our bullshit, but the internet has changed that tremendously. Now this basic human psychological and emotional need can be satisfied by typing words on a digital screen. And the feds have a stockpile of free intel that they didn't have to hustle for.

Sites like these will only fully shutdown when they've served their function.
Only reason I’m here is cuz of some true bro’s that give good advice rant to. Crack some jokes

Only reason I’m here is cuz of some true bro’s that give good advice rant to. Crack some jokes
I'm here for the memes, the jokes, and occasional interesting discussion. I really like that this place is a refuge of free speech (ironic that the rest of the internet has become a safe space). The rules about not saying or promoting illegal activity are a no-brainer. You can say you hate kikes, for example (@Blackpill Rage KEK), but you can't say you want to kill some kikes and burn down some synagogues, because that will get the site targeted by authorities to get shut down, then we lose a good cope.

because kikes

I have 3 theories:
* It's a honeypot and the moment we register our info is gathered and we are put on a wachlist (I bet most here will think something similar)
* Both
SergeantIncel is a real sergeant

I have 3 theories:
* Both
seems accurate