Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dodging the Draft

• Thread starter CHOoseWisely123
  • Start date
CHOoseWisely123

CHOoseWisely123

Liberty or Death
★★★★★
With 66% of young men age 18-29 are single how the fuck do they expect men to pick up arms and fight for our country.

The baby boomers are so out of touch with the youth that if it were to happen chaos would ensue, gerontocracy, rule of the old.

If you saw my last post, imagine being a young bluepilled zoomer normie guy trying to go onto dating apps and just about every girl (even if she says she’s conservative) has drunk half naked pictures of her with her “male” “friend” who is coincidentally 6’2” and pictures of her traveling the world, some of it with a hint of no shame in uploading a picture of them drunk taking a piss in a parking lot or kissing their best friend, hell maybe even taking pictures with trannies and drag queens (since gays are normalized there’s no reason to virtue signal for it anymore)

If you’re a young man and you’re part of the single young male population…

Why even lift a finger when you’re not even guaranteed the right to reproduce let alone own a home, car, decent paying job, etc

(PS: Chadfishing is suicidefuel I need to quit doing this shit)

Why even lift a finger when you’re not even guaranteed the right to reproduce let alone own a home, car, decent paying job, etc
Spot on. Why go to war if you won't see any fruits of community you defended when you get back. No one will even say thank you for putting your life on the line if you are sub5.
All governments be like: Any man can be sent to war and risk losing his life, but women should have all the freedoms including right to ignore low birth rates like growling stomach in gulag.

the bluepill is very powerful and retards really eat that shit up

Doubt I'd get drafted - I'm a bit too old.
But if I were, then I'd completely refuse, and probably be thrown in prison.
God doesn't want me to kill others if I don't have to(like in self-defence), and war is nothing but theatre and profit and a blood ritual for satan, orchestrated by his perversion/creation golems(non-whites).

Doubt I'd get drafted - I'm a bit too old.
But if I were, then I'd completely refuse, and probably be thrown in prison.
God doesn't want me to kill others if I don't have to(like in self-defence), and war is nothing but theatre and profit and a blood ritual for satan, orchestrated by his perversion/creation golems(non-whites).
If WW3 happens there will be no prison for deserters they’re throwing your ass in the fucking Bus to Fort whatever and adios amigo. They’re going to just sweep up anyone with a penis they see.

I owe this country nothing. I tried and I can't seem to be socially accepted so I would rather go to prison if I had to go through what they wanted me to go through then so be it it sucks so Much too have to be part of this society that sees us as sub human. Only to live a crappy life and to be pulled into A-war to die on the battlefield. Pardon me thinks that the reason why there was so much war in the past was to get rid of excess men

The incels have no country. We cannot take from them what they have not got. Since the involuntary celibate must, first of all, acquire political supremacy, must constitute itself the nation, it is, so far, itself national, though not in the stormfag sense of the word. National differences and antagonisms between bro-cels are vanishing gradually from day to day...The supremacy of the incelibate will cause them to vanish still faster.

I owe this country nothing. I tried and I can't seem to be socially accepted so I would rather go to prison if I had to go through what they wanted me to go through then so be it it sucks so Much too have to be part of this society that sees us as sub human. Only to live a crappy life and to be pulled into A-war to die on the battlefield. Pardon me thinks that the reason why there was so much war in the past was to get rid of excess men
Perhaps, the difference is most of those Men had a reason to fight and die and they passed on their genes, society made sure men got paired up.

Gen Z ain’t gonna serve no bullshit army no sir.

Perhaps, the difference is most of those Men had a reason to fight and die and they passed on their genes, society made sure men got paired up.

Gen Z ain’t gonna serve no bullshit army no sir.
Me as a millennial makes me very proud of generation Z. I hope they go far and do not make the same mistakes as foolish millennials did.

Me as a millennial makes me very proud of generation Z. I hope they go far and do not make the same mistakes as foolish millennials did.
The only guys I know who enlisted in the military mysteriously was honorable or dishonorable discharged on his 3rd year.

Yeah it’s looking really bad for the fucking military man. I remember I was doing group therapy and there was a bunch of military people but I kid you not a majority of them were African American including the women.

It’s literally a welfare program for people who have nothing to lose.

And then when they need to fight another major war they’ll just pull another 9/11 but honestly I’m not sure if it will work this time.

The only guys I know who enlisted in the military mysteriously was honorable or dishonorable discharged on his 3rd year.

Yeah it’s looking really bad for the fucking military man. I remember I was doing group therapy and there was a bunch of military people but I kid you not a majority of them were African American including the women.

It’s literally a welfare program for people who have nothing to lose.

And then when they need to fight another major war they’ll just pull another 9/11 but honestly I’m not sure if it will work this time.
Black people enjoy being told what to do. Most of the military is people of color now which is. A? Reason why. I do not want to get involved in it in the first place. They really don't like white people. The marine corps might be different though. I am not a masculine guy I don't like to even see a fight. I avoid situations which would get me hurt. It is better to be a pussy and live long. Then to try to be a lion which is still viewed as a sheep that is considered a fool by its master.