Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Documentary about black crime in Australia

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
Same behavior, same excuses as black crime in the USA. Except the ones in Australia are straight from the Sudan. A white foid in the beginning said she is scared of black men after some Africans pulled a home invasion on her house.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ugvnG5wIOkWD/

did you know that australian aboriginals didn't know what the fire or wheel was until the british came? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

did you know that australian aboriginals didn't know what the fire or wheel was until the british came? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I always thought Australian Aboriginals invented the spaceship

no one can change how a "race" of human behaves :feelscomfy:

Boneheaded move to import any blacks into Australia at all.

U a blackcel OP?

There are not many niggers in Chadstralia and they came quite recently, only in the 21st century and they are already doing crime JFL

They had fire but not the wheel. There is a specific aboriginal way to start a fire

There are not many niggers in Chadstralia and they came quite recently, only in the 21st century and they are already doing crime JFL
Its bc of modern slavery :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

They dindu nuffin. It was the evil crackers that made them do it.

They dindu nuffin. It was the evil crackers that made them do it.
Lol...when I watched the video, the same excuses are used in Australia as the USA. Just like white racism is blamed for black crime in the USA, white racism is also blamed for black crime in Australia.

Do you live in Australia?

Let me guess black crime is white peoples fault?

Let me guess black crime is white peoples fault?
That's the gist of it. Even though Australia has no history of slavery, Jim Crow, redlining or all the other excuses.

Monkey see monkey steal

Proud of my african brothers
Champions League Football GIF by UEFA

Lol...when I watched the video, the same excuses are used in Australia as the USA. Just like white racism is blamed for black crime in the USA, white racism is also blamed for black crime in Australia.
almost all violent crimes in australia are done by black niggers with blades, and occasionally muslims. as you would expect it's taboo here to point out how black niggers bring crime everywhere they go because you are not allowed to point out the emperor has no clothes on.

almost all violent crimes in australia are done by black niggers with blades, and occasionally muslims. as you would expect it's taboo here to point out how black niggers bring crime everywhere they go because you are not allowed to point out the emperor has no clothes on.
Dis be YTs fault, mayne

A lot of non-Blacks I know are afraid of Africans... Not without reason. This is also why I tell people that I'm an Arab if they ask my origin. :blackpill:

I always thought Australian Aboriginals invented the spaceship

I love watching those African space program and backyard airplane videos on yt. It's been over a century since the first powered flight, you would think they would at least reference the plans from some existing aircraft but no, its 100% kitbash.

I love watching those African space program and backyard airplane videos on yt. It's been over a century since the first powered flight, you would think they would at least reference the plans from some existing aircraft but no, its 100% kitbash.
Cope. Liberia will be the first to go to Mars

Most of those Sudanese immigrants in Australia don't even live in poverty believe it or not. And they are just copying American culture. Ghetto is popular in gen z culture. Look at white working class people from UK and charvas.

BBC thug maxxers same everywhere