Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

DoctorBlythe

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
i just got private message that he got exit bag and he wants to commit suicide, i called police but they didnt do anything, i dont know what to do... @Ryo_Hazuki u were with him closer ... im fucking crying now... @DoctorBlythe if u joked then never text me again...

Fuark hope hes alive tbh, yes i dont want to lose incel bros. Even if they are suffering i want them with me. Call me a self centered cunt if you want but...

See him tomorrow

@DoctorBlythe bro..

I don't know man, if he wants to end this endless suffering called life why not just let him?

UPDATE: Police was here, i have troubles, prob will be offline for a while.

Let the man die in peace ya fucking retard don’t call the cops and attempt to stop him. It’s over, do you want him to continue suffering? Yes this may seem horrible but it actually isn’t. Let him go to heaven to his 72 virgins

Let the man die in peace ya fucking retard don’t call the cops and attempt to stop him. It’s over, do you want him to continue suffering? Yes this may seem horrible but it actually isn’t. Let him go to heaven to his 72 virgins
yeah and then i will have problems that i didnt react, u dont know how it looks here... stfu retard

yeah and then i will have problems that i didnt react, u dont know how it looks here... stfu retard
Jfl so if someone PMs you “I’m going to kill myself” and you just read it and discard it you’re going to get arrested in Poland? Jfl and i thought Poland was the last uncucked country ( So their authority )

Jfl so if someone PMs you “I’m going to kill myself” and you just read it and discard it you’re going to get arrested in Poland? Jfl and i thought Poland was the last uncucked country ( So their authority )
i did what i could... i just dont want to live with mind i didnt react when someone commits suicide, if u want to then dont text me with this shit

This isn't gonna end well regardless of the outcome.
i just got private message that he got exit bag and he wants to commit suicide
Show us the message, if you don't mind.

UPDATE: Police was here, i have troubles, prob will be offline for a while.
"Im retarded"

Thought theyre cheering to you when finding out you're posting on an incel forum?

This isn't gonna end well regardless of the outcome.

Show us the message, if you don't mind.
Its in polish, wont share anything on public. Police visited me, i told everything i could, tbh i have problems now and prob will leave forum on sometime.
"Im retarded"
well we are two different people, i feel, you dont, there is difference that im not fake and will help anyone whom i can help...

Hopefully, nothing wrong happens.

Its in polish, wont share anything on public. Police visited me, i told everything i could, tbh i have problems now and prob will leave forum on sometime.

well we are two different people, i feel, you dont, there is difference that im not fake and will help anyone whom i can help...

You can't help anyone here. By reporting him youre giving him into the hands of the inhumane mental health system

You can't help anyone here. By reporting him youre giving him into the hands of the inhumane mental health system
He is from Poland like me, we were friends and i couldnt just watch this without reaction.

How do you know he was being serious in the first place?

just talk to the mods so they can prepare themselves for the shit that is incoming

my condolences hope he has a good afterlife

I want to kill myself and in order to be 100% sure that nobody will ruin my plan I'm going to tell everybody that I'm planning my suicide.
it doesn't make sense.
jfl at taking these attention whores seriously.

Thank you IncelTears

Update?
@needsolution

i've never in my life seen anyone from the incel community go through with killing themselves and i've been active for more than three and a half years. don't take these things too seriously.

didnt read lol not a single word

larp

didnt read lol not a single word

larp

Jusg lol tbh

L4a7gspsf5931
Horselossus

i've never in my life seen anyone from the incel community go through with killing themselves and i've been active for more than three and a half years. don't take these things too seriously.
What about the braincels mod?

imo i think many have killed themselves already ,
they just dont want to be associated with this forum after they die , cause they are ashamed .
If they still have family or friends left they want to leave a " good " memory , i guess .
So they just log off forever and nobody even notices it .
Only low inhib truecels would stay true to their Inceldom , even in death .

Also , in my book , sometimes you just need to vent or send a cry for attention .
Its a little fucked up and manipulative , but sometimes you just want people to really listen to you , so you take drastic measures .

In the End , if you really want to off yourself , you'll just do it .
You would not lose a single word . And you would make sure that you wont survive it .

I quickly went through this thread during day while at work, wait its not a joke?

What about the braincels mod?
he was a troll who have modded females and kept posting trolly stuff, so i severely doubt that his "suicide" was anything more than a troll either. people who are at the point of killing themselves would barely have enough motivation to write out such a huge wall of text, too.

he was a troll who have modded females and kept posting trolly stuff, so i severely doubt that his "suicide" was anything more than a troll either. people who are at the point of killing themselves would barely have enough motivation to write out such a huge wall of text, too.
Fair enough.I though that his suicide was confirmed,but if it wasn't I could see why it's possibly fake.

Really? That cant be true do u have proof... :feelstrash: :feelsrope: :cryfeels:

Hey @DoctorBlythe if you're still here, I hope you see that many of us are concerned for you. It would be sad to lose another user, we already lost @mickeyisonacid and @Wonder it would be really bad to lose yet another person. I know it's tough to stick around with how horrible things are with feminism, inceltears, the left and the right both being against us, but we have each other and know that you're not suffering alone. I really hope that you don't consider taking your own life, if you're alive reading this now. But if you are gone I'll leave you with this
Sadmario
R.I.P. @DoctorBlythe

He left the discord shortly before this thread was posted too, we had some tension before and he came to apologise maybe as a goodbye.Dude might have actually roped

He left the discord shortly before this thread was posted too, we had some tension before and he came to apologise maybe as a goodbye.Dude might have actually roped
Proof?

Thats heavy. The temptation gets strong some nights for all of us here, but it really aint worth it. You have eternity to rot, but only one life.

Fuck man, he was a cool guy. If he did go through with it then he’s ascended in the spiritual world :cryfeels:

Many men, man.

Holy fuck. I hope he is okay.