Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Doctor Claims Vaxx Will Kill Billions. Over for us that took the vax.

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/LukPaRDJHysl/

in the above link please listen carefully to the wording @ 0:55 - 1:15 in, something like: 'in the covid pathogen contains the spike protein...'

Doctor Claims Vaxx Will Kill Billions

Please read to the end.

“Spike protein is one of the most contrived toxins or poisons that man has ever made. The aim of this toxin is to kill billions without anyone noticing.”

Dr. Shankara Chetty recently spoke candidly about the mRNA vaccines and spike proteins during a Zoom call with other doctors. Dr. Chetty is a Natural Science Biologist and Family General Medical Practitioner in South Africa. He rose to prominence this past year due to his (successful) covid treatment protocols which include Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin.

Dr. Chetty took no prisoners as he eviscerated the mRNA vaccines and the spike protein calling it a mass genocide. He said that the spike protein is a toxin to the human body.

Dr. Chetty’s Zoom call is linked at the end of this article.

Dr. Chetty said, “the deaths meant to follow the wax sinnations will never be able to be pinned on the poison. They will be too diverse, too many, and in too broad a time frame for us to understand we’ve been poisoned…Spike protein will trigger a host of autoimmune responses”.

The spike protein is what wreaks havoc in a covid patient’s body. He went on to say that because the spike protein causes such a wide variety of ailments it is nearly impossible for anyone to directly connect them to the vaccine.

"The aim of this toxin is to kill billions without anyone noticing…You've got to admit, that's quite a neat trick“.

Furthermore, the timing is different for everyone. For some it could be weeks or months, while for others it could be years before they experience the wrath of the spike proteins. This gives plausible deniability to Big Pharma.

The coronavirus is encased in a spike protein shell. This shell enables it to penetrate the entire body and to even cross the blood brain barrier. The current batch of mRNA vaccines trick the body into reacting to and manufacturing the spike protein. The mRNA vaccines essentially make the body poison itself. A recent study out of Guelph University discovered spike proteins throughout the entire body. They were found in the heart, lungs, brain, liver, kidneys, and ovaries.

It had been originally believed that the vaccine and the spike proteins remained localized in the shoulder but this has been proven to not be true. While the coronavirus itself will make you sick, it is the spike proteins that cause the variety of illnesses documented in covid patients. This is why we see blood clots, heart attacks, lung damage, myocarditis, strokes, brain fog, and prion diseases amongst covid patients. The mRNA vaccines are making your body manufacture the very thing causing you harm!

“This toxin in the long term is going to exacerbate people’s preexisting illnesses”. People “will die of strokes and heart attacks, and we’ll attribute those to their preexisting conditions”.

There are MANY examples of vaccinated individuals suffering things such as heart attacks, blood clots, strokes, myocarditis, etc. (see my article, “Vaxx Facts”). This can be directly attributed to the ‘spike protein making’ instructions the mRNA vaccines give to your body.

VAERS currently lists 18K vaccine related deaths. They say that VAERS only accounts for only 1% of the actual total of deaths. Which means it could be as many as 1.8M deaths thus far. The MSM has been silent on these. Over 60 professional athletes have suffered heart attacks, strokes, and blood clots in the past year after being vaccinated. The writing is on the wall and Dr. Chetty appears to be right.

The mRNA vaccines trick your body into attacking itself. This is essentially an autoimmune disorder that will affect the vaccinated over time. They have created a stealth ticking time bomb that will ravage the vaccinated for years to come.

The big question is whether this was on purpose or if it is the result of greedy Big Pharma chasing billions of dollars with little regard to safety. They demanded indemnity and received it. Big Pharma can do whatever it wants and face zero repercussions. We know for a fact they have a history of putting money over health whether it be the Swine Flu vaccine or Oxycontin.

Dr. Chetty paints a very bleak, ominous picture that is slowly being revealed to us as the adverse effects pile up. The only question is who will be able to stop it?

if I have it wrong (probably have) it sounds like the pathogen contains spike proteins? is having 'covid' illness enough to have these spiked proteins? without being vaxed?
affraid
I probably have it wrong?

Join date mogs me ngl

The kikeccine will kill all disbelievers.

Ogre for human cattle. They will all die and the meeks will inherit the earth

I don't think so

The world has been divided into two groups. The Living. And the Living Dead.

If you've successfully avoided taking the vaxx to date, then stay the course at all costs and avoid the vaxxed. Don't do anything rash or stupid, just take care of yourself, keep your pantry well stocked and your bug-out-bag at hand. When the dying vaxxed come looking for unvaxxed scapegoats to lynch, you should avoid them. Run and hide. Do not engage. They will all be dead by 2030 anyway.

If you can survive to 2030, you will be in a vastly different world with a global population under 2 billion, a population that will continue to fall for the rest of the century. There will be a huge lack of human femoids since the vast majority are taking the vaxx and boosters. The ones that haven't will be reserved for breeding in the eugenics program to come. But know that you will have the priviledge of receiving an AI robowaifu companion in the new world. A new world free of liberals, leftists, midwits, mundanes, vain status-seekers and gullible group-thinkers. The liberal elite at the top are all actually Machiavellians, whom as Judas goats have led their flocks to the slaughter.

Last edited:

If you've successfully avoided taking the vaxx to date, then stay the course at all costs and avoid the vaxxed. Don't do anything rash or stupid, just take care of yourself, keep your pantry well stocked and your bug-out-bag at hand. When the dying vaxxed come looking for unvaxxed scapegoats to lynch, you should avoid them. Run and hide. Do not engage. They will all be dead by 2030 anyway.

If you can survive to 2030, you will be in a vastly different world with a global population under 2 billion, a population that will continue to fall for the rest of the century. There will be a huge lack of human femoids since the vast majority are taking the vaxx and boosters. The ones that haven't will be reserved for breeding in the eugenics program to come. But know that you will have the priviledge of receiving an AI robowaifu companion in the new world. A new world free of liberals, leftists, midwits and gullible group-thinkers. The liberal elite at the top are all actually Machiavellians, whom as Judas goats have led their flocks to the slaughter.
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Over for me!
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

What did the doctor say about your heart condition, did you hear back from them? Was it just from energy drinks?
I didn't go to the doctor. But I cut caffeine/reduced salt/reduced sugar and the heart rate has returned to normal for now. Hopefully stays this way. But might be too late.

When will we see the first effects of the poisoning of the vaxxed?
Next year? Or do we have to wait till 2030?

I didn't go to the doctor. But I cut caffeine/reduced salt/reduced sugar and the heart rate has returned to normal for now. Hopefully stays this way. But might be too late.
Best of luck.
When will we see the first effects of the poisoning of the vaxxed?
Already happening, MSM is running cover stories using their "expert fact checkers". The funny thing is the vaxxed are going along with these cover stories because they're more afraid of having to admit they were wrong, of being seen as "anti-vaxxers" then of the fact that they're dying. They're still in the denial stage.

I feel bad for the incels who took the kikecine. I would rather take a saliva test every week, and turn in a religious exemption form to my job, in order to not take the jab.

Do you think all of those professional athletes are faking those chest pains? Christian Eriksen, Sergio Agüero, Adama Traore, the list goes on.

Best of luck.

Already happening, MSM is running cover stories using their "expert fact checkers". The funny thing is the vaxxed are going along with these cover stories because they're more afraid of having to admit they were wrong, of being seen as "anti-vaxxers" then of the fact that they're dying. They're still in the denial stage.
View attachment 542533View attachment 542534
Post-Pandemid Stress Disorder(PPSD) :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
They can't be for real. And what does this "Post" mean? As if the (((Pandemic))) isn't going on for ever.

Welp it's over for me. I better have sex while I still can. Oh wait...

Over for me. Goyim cattle like us will die and be consimed by the remaining vampire cannibal Jews and Antivax Illuminati

:cryfeels:
Not me I'm too fucking lazy to get vacxed

damn i guess i get to survive:feelsautistic:

why should I listen to a nigger's medical advice?

The same clique of billionaires who constantly say depopulation is their main goal is now pushing that shitty vaccine worldwide for a disease with a 99.9%+ survival rate. Wow, looks really trustworthy, you're a conspiracy theorist if you question it :feelstastyman:

I don't know enough about biology to know whether this is true or not and there are a lot of conflicting viewpoints on this, but time will tell. If true, it sounds a lot like a Thanos snap.

Over for me. Goyim cattle like us will die and be consimed by the remaining vampire cannibal Jews and Antivax Illuminati

:cryfeels:
You can still repent since you took the vaccine due to ignorance. The love of God is great God does not take in the pleasure of the wicked. repent

You can still repent since you took the vaccine due to ignorance. The love of God is great God does not take in the pleasure of the wicked. repent
Keep coping bud.

Repent. And ask God for forgiveness. Ask God for a second chance and stay away from 5G cell towers

If you can survive to 2030, you will be in a vastly different world with a global population under 2 billion, a population that will continue to fall for the rest of the century. There will be a huge lack of human femoids since the vast majority are taking the vaxx and boosters. The ones that haven't will be reserved for breeding in the eugenics program to come. But know that you will have the priviledge of receiving an AI robowaifu companion in the new world. A new world free of liberals, leftists, midwits, mundanes, vain status-seekers and gullible group-thinkers. The liberal elite at the top are all actually Machiavellians, whom as Judas goats have led their flocks to the slaughter.

Well, still MOGS this present world ngl.

The same clique of billionaires who constantly say depopulation is their main goal is now pushing that shitty vaccine worldwide for a disease with a 99.9%+ survival rate. Wow, looks really trustworthy, you're a conspiracy theorist if you question it :feelstastyman:

Last edited:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/LukPaRDJHysl/

in the above link please listen carefully to the wording @ 0:55 - 1:15 in, something like: 'in the covid pathogen contains the spike protein...'

Doctor Claims Vaxx Will Kill Billions

Please read to the end.

“Spike protein is one of the most contrived toxins or poisons that man has ever made. The aim of this toxin is to kill billions without anyone noticing.”

Dr. Shankara Chetty recently spoke candidly about the mRNA vaccines and spike proteins during a Zoom call with other doctors. Dr. Chetty is a Natural Science Biologist and Family General Medical Practitioner in South Africa. He rose to prominence this past year due to his (successful) covid treatment protocols which include Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin.

Dr. Chetty took no prisoners as he eviscerated the mRNA vaccines and the spike protein calling it a mass genocide. He said that the spike protein is a toxin to the human body.

Dr. Chetty’s Zoom call is linked at the end of this article.

Dr. Chetty said, “the deaths meant to follow the wax sinnations will never be able to be pinned on the poison. They will be too diverse, too many, and in too broad a time frame for us to understand we’ve been poisoned…Spike protein will trigger a host of autoimmune responses”.

The spike protein is what wreaks havoc in a covid patient’s body. He went on to say that because the spike protein causes such a wide variety of ailments it is nearly impossible for anyone to directly connect them to the vaccine.

"The aim of this toxin is to kill billions without anyone noticing…You've got to admit, that's quite a neat trick“.

Furthermore, the timing is different for everyone. For some it could be weeks or months, while for others it could be years before they experience the wrath of the spike proteins. This gives plausible deniability to Big Pharma.

The coronavirus is encased in a spike protein shell. This shell enables it to penetrate the entire body and to even cross the blood brain barrier. The current batch of mRNA vaccines trick the body into reacting to and manufacturing the spike protein. The mRNA vaccines essentially make the body poison itself. A recent study out of Guelph University discovered spike proteins throughout the entire body. They were found in the heart, lungs, brain, liver, kidneys, and ovaries.

It had been originally believed that the vaccine and the spike proteins remained localized in the shoulder but this has been proven to not be true. While the coronavirus itself will make you sick, it is the spike proteins that cause the variety of illnesses documented in covid patients. This is why we see blood clots, heart attacks, lung damage, myocarditis, strokes, brain fog, and prion diseases amongst covid patients. The mRNA vaccines are making your body manufacture the very thing causing you harm!

“This toxin in the long term is going to exacerbate people’s preexisting illnesses”. People “will die of strokes and heart attacks, and we’ll attribute those to their preexisting conditions”.

There are MANY examples of vaccinated individuals suffering things such as heart attacks, blood clots, strokes, myocarditis, etc. (see my article, “Vaxx Facts”). This can be directly attributed to the ‘spike protein making’ instructions the mRNA vaccines give to your body.

VAERS currently lists 18K vaccine related deaths. They say that VAERS only accounts for only 1% of the actual total of deaths. Which means it could be as many as 1.8M deaths thus far. The MSM has been silent on these. Over 60 professional athletes have suffered heart attacks, strokes, and blood clots in the past year after being vaccinated. The writing is on the wall and Dr. Chetty appears to be right.

The mRNA vaccines trick your body into attacking itself. This is essentially an autoimmune disorder that will affect the vaccinated over time. They have created a stealth ticking time bomb that will ravage the vaccinated for years to come.

The big question is whether this was on purpose or if it is the result of greedy Big Pharma chasing billions of dollars with little regard to safety. They demanded indemnity and received it. Big Pharma can do whatever it wants and face zero repercussions. We know for a fact they have a history of putting money over health whether it be the Swine Flu vaccine or Oxycontin.

Dr. Chetty paints a very bleak, ominous picture that is slowly being revealed to us as the adverse effects pile up. The only question is who will be able to stop it?

if I have it wrong (probably have) it sounds like the pathogen contains spike proteins? is having 'covid' illness enough to have these spiked proteins? without being vaxed?
affraid
I probably have it wrong?

When conspiracy becomes conspiracy fact. :feelsjuice::blackpill::yes:

"We haven't isolated the original Covid 19 strain and haven't been able to since."

That's because it was never real, to begin with, it was a global population psyop from the start. You all got conned and played for fools. :feelsdevil::feelsthink::feelsLSD:

Last edited:

The rumors circulating that I have been following is in ten years or less, just enough time passes so that nobody suspects it was the vaccine that killed people all along. Gives ample enough room and time duration for plausible deniability. Very sneaky and insidious, is this humanity thing great, or what? :feelsdevil::feelsLSD:

Last edited:
Jfl at believing this:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:. Conveniently the deaths wont be able to be attributed to the vaccine so they can just claim that a bunch of people have died due to the vaccine because "muh the death will be different for everyone":feelskek::feelskek:

Jfl at believing this:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:. Conveniently the deaths wont be able to be attributed to the vaccine so they can just claim that a bunch of people have died due to the vaccine because "muh the death will be different for everyone":feelskek::feelskek:
That's the great thing about autoimmune diseases and degradation, it affects everybody differently in random formation, maybe it targets your lungs in one person, somebody's kidneys in another, and better yet neurological tumors or cancers in others. Perfect disease for a perfectly distributed poison under the guise of a cure. Since the payload of death would be different for each individual nobody with absolute certainty can trace the root cause back to the origin. The perfect crime against all of humanity itself. :feelsEhh:

Last edited:
I was stupid, but also pressured by family I have since cut loose.

They had a loyal family member they pissed on whilst praising the ones who Shay all on them... Feeding them my energy that i was stupid enough to allow them to psyfon off me.

Anyway , so I took the first jab knowing the elite are evil reptilian sick beyond imagine just like most people.... But too late.... After it my skin blew up massive attack as I realized this year I'm definitely what one would call a targeted individual. But I don't know why since I've no interest in fighting the government /elite, they killed me years ago, from birth in fact, it just shows what sadists they are and how they feed off our pain.

So yes after my bad reaction to the first jab.
I realized and accepted my family I had been loyal to were the cause of my no other choice but grave suffering or suicide.
If you have kindness in you , it doesn't take a minute in this society to be ravaged to the bone.
This is the sick joke if I'd have realized a year sooner , would it be different anyone, I have disabilities that were never acknowledged since the welfare state wants to keep us working and suffering but undiagnosed autoimmune disease and several broken bones severe ligaments tears that haven't been recovered, the bones not knit properly etc.
I have proof through private blood tests but no money for a solicitor and who manages to successfully get justice from the NHS.... I just hope death is real and not a scam too like everything else in this shit fucking evil sick reality.

We're the carbon they want to reduce.

The robo hoes better look good.