Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do your parents think you are gay?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24876
  • Start date

Do your parents think you are gay?

• Yes

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 15 75.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 24876

Deleted member 24876

Banned
-
As the title says,
My parents make the "my son might be gay" jokes but they are also pseudo serious, just wanted to see if this is a common thing.

no

my parents know I hate faggots

No, sadly my parents no I'm just a loser

I'm openly anti-LGBT.

no, and they hate gays just as much as I do

My mom does, but she’s very trad so she’s actually been somewhat blackpilled and has begun to understand the nature of modern females when I explained why I didn’t have a girlfriend.

My mom has asked me several times if i was gay. You'd think the first time i said "no" it would have been enough.
And my dad has never asked tbh. But then again he has barely been around since i was 2

I voted no but tbh I have no idea.

ragefuel: my sister once asked if I was gay. she has never asked if I have a gf or need help finding one of offer me any looksmaxxing tips. No anything.

My brother thinks i'm gay

Nope. My parents know that I'm ugly as fuck. My mom even told me that I'm not "conventionally attractive" and I have to work hard to get a gf

My grandfather makes some suggestions about it. Like he being a boomer can't process the fact that at my age i don't have a gf.

my parents are too busy wageslaving to care

all for the better

weird question but no