Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do your parents tell you to go out?

Pampered Chicano, but were not that different.

I agreed. I've always maintained that curries and latinos have the same roots thanks to the Portuguese who plundered other countries some centuries ago. There's this log of this Portuguese captain or crewman speaking of seeing so many ugly people (he meant Indians, probably Aborginals) and so they started having sex with the natives. JFL. The Portuguese were slayers back then.

My mom used to tell me that women would kidnap me because I was so handsome. I went outside and women always ignored me. She doesn't say this anymore. I guess she knows it's over.

relatable. My mom actually discourages me now.

Nah, I willingly go out with them just because I hate being inside all day.

My mom wants me to studycel and only go out to wagecuck. I use to go outside all the time with my friends and get into trouble.

the only time i ever leave the house is for classes or if my parents force me to go out. if it’s the latter, i usually drive a short distance away and sit in my car and watch people walk around and have conversations. sometimes i watch all the stacies/chads walking into a movie theater, it makes me feel like i’m worth something for some reason; but i know i will never be able to experience sonething like that.

Kek, you sound like you were pampered currystyle. Ask @chudur-budur about this phenomenon.

Kek, curry helicopter parent is a totally different thing, they will fuck your brain thoroughly by excessive pampering for as long as 25+ years. Specially if you are the one and only son in the family.

i watch all the stacies/chads walking into a movie theater, it makes me feel like i’m worth something for some reason; but i know i will never be able to experience sonething like that.
This is what I did the night I superfailed trying to shoot myself. It was great suicide fuel seeing all the attractive guys and girls goofing around with each other and having the time of their lives. Why can't I be shot to death by someone?

they gave up on me tbh

But i remember that, when i was a aspie kid, they really wanted me to have friends and told me to try very often... Not anymore :/
Anyway, now i notice that my parents never had friends anyway. Nothing they could teach me :/

Not anymore. Are you below 20?

My dad once chastised me for playing video games too much. "I once had sex with twins, nothing's *that* fun." as in, nothing's so much fun that you spend all your time doing it - go outside.

Thanks dad.