Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do your parents know you're an incel?

N

NoPussyNoTaxes

NEETcel since 2011. Suicidemaxxing on 1. Nov 2023
-
I'm over 30 now and my mom and dad never saw me with a female human by my side. My dad once asked me if I'm becoming a faggot but I said no and I'm acutally not one. I wonder if they know.

I suspect they have figured it out, but still hold out hope I imagine. I will be 29 in a few days

my parents don't even know the meaning of an incel but they definitely know that i never got any attention from females my whole life.

some of my relatives are over 45 years old and never had a gf so it's normal that they accept me as a virgin for life.

I told my mom chad takes all the women and she replied its not just chads that get the women, You got to have confidence son, JFL xDDD

i tried to blackpill my mum and went on anti semitic rants to her and told her how girls in college are hoes, but she told me to stfu basically.

my father is too low IQ to know what an incel is and he just doesnt care at all in the least either way

How wouldn't they know?

Your parents knew you were an incel as early as childhood. And if not in childhood, then as soon as you hit puberty. Except they'll never tell you how they feel about you directly and will feed you bluepill advice in hopes you get along, and that's if they even have the decency to do that

Your parents knew you were an incel as early as childhood. And if not in childhood, then as soon as you hit puberty. Except they'll never tell you how they feel about you directly and will feed you bluepill advice in hopes you get along, and that's if they even have the decency to do that
Mine force feeds me bluepill BS, Why dont you look for a job? Why dont you go and talk to women bla bla bla this isnt the back in the day when just be a strong man worked, Now its just be handome!

I'm over 30 now and my mom and dad never saw me with a female human by my side. My dad once asked me if I'm becoming a faggot but I said no and I'm acutally not one. I wonder if they know.
They're too optimistic

I don't think they know the word, but imo they guess I'm still khhv.

They don't even ask me the "when will you have a gf?" question anymore.

They know that I get no bitches, that's all that matters.

my parents thinks theres a lot more going on with me than inceldom

Re: #code do SiggyText else print("Missing siggy")
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182481626Tuesday, January 26, 2016 8:58 PM CST
"nah guys we do lua" You have many undefined variables/methods. Also, you never executed the main function you intended to use.
Re: state your social life in 5 words
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182481747Tuesday, January 26, 2016 9:00 PM CST
Repulsion towards narcissistic adult imbeciles.
Re: how do you make a script that gives a KO on Player kill
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182495460Wednesday, January 27, 2016 3:02 AM CST
Well, according to my scripting mentor, Chimmihc, utilizing a conditional statement to determine when the projectile reduces the health of the given Player's humanoid to zero and modifying the data within an IntValue object afterwards would function properly.
0029-071.png

They don't even ask me the "when will you have a gf?" question anymore.
when did they start asking that question and when did they stop asking? how many times they asked? if you were truecel, they would have never asked like in my case

0029-074.png

0029-075.png

0029-076.png

0029-093.png

0029-135.png

Re: Rule 1 of life
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150780217Sunday, November 30, 2014 3:40 AM CST
The severity of a problem doesn't necessarily depend on a person's "Gender" alone, simply because a person is a "Female" doesn't make any problems they're experiencing more significant than yours.

I told my mom chad takes all the women and she replied its not just chads that get the women, You got to have confidence son, JFL xDDD
same lol. "you're better off, what do you want, you want to end up like [x neighbor] with a wife and 2 kids?" to which I replied "anything is better off than being a 28 yr old virgin.

same lol. "you're better off, what do you want, you want to end up like [x neighbor] with a wife and 2 kids?" to which I replied "anything is better off than being a 28 yr old virgin.
I just ate 2 lasagnas and drank beer watching the greatest beer run movie while also watching garfield on my TV

My dad definitely knows I'm incel, that's why he has tried to steer me towards other copes (e.g. money, jobs, etc) to take my mind off foids.

I just ate 2 lasagnas and drank beer watching the greatest beer run movie while also watching garfield on my TV
Family size lasagnas? What brand?

No, they don't know im incel

my parents don't even know the meaning of an incel but they definitely know that i never got any attention from females my whole life.

some of my relatives are over 45 years old and never had a gf so it's normal that they accept me as a virgin for life.
Brutal if you are an onlychild

Brutal if you are an onlychild

You should expect, realistically, to have little to no human contact if an only-child autistic NEET and living with only one parent.

I fraudmaxxed in college. Had a whole notes page to keep track of my lies of different girls and their names. Just something simple and light to keep them off my back

I blackpilled my parents, they know all about incels and they know that I’m an incel.

i don't think so. i buy the paper from my father on the weekends. sometimes the paper carries current affairs reports. i always try to look at the agenda of what it carries, i'm afraid that in one of them they will talk about incels and he will read it and identify me as one. if i ever see a report on incels i will tell him not to buy the paper because it is out of stock.

they probably know that i cant pull

My mother thought I was asexual. Though I'm not sure if she just convinced herself of that so I look less like a loser (and herself less like a failure as a parent)?
I tried to blackpill my mum and went on anti semitic rants to her
ok, maybe try one at a time and not all at once:feelskek:

when did they start asking that question and when did they stop asking? how many times they asked? if you were truecel, they would have never asked like in my case
I don't remember exactly when they started, maybe in the beginning of high school. And the last time was probably years ago

mom questioned me alot why i didnt give a shit about life, i half mentioned being an incel, but it was in a way that she only ever brought up "you only listen to those other retards on those forums you mentioned" word for word

They don't know the term "incel" but they most likely know it's ovER for me. Although they like to cope sometimes thinking that theq right one will come or even that i will have children:lul:

they know i have never been in a relationship

nah I don't think they would care too much tbh, one is dead and the other would probably not even say anything about it

No but if my mom did ask then I'd tell her I'm ugly so nothing to be done about it

my parents don't give a shit about me :cryfeels: (truecel trait)
I told my aunt about it, she told me to never mention it again. It's over