Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do your mom's friends or distant family call you handsome?

M

Moeggels

bye.
-
I hate this so much. When one of those whores tells me i'm le handsome and asks me if i'm breaking hearts, I tell them that the only thing i'm breaking is my cock from fapping too much as an incel subhuman genetic abomimation.

Then they tell me I need to be more confident and talk to girls :feelsrope:
FUcking bluepillers, man

I hate this so much. When one of those whores tells me i'm le handsome and asks me if i'm breaking hearts, I tell them that the only thing i'm breaking is my cock from fapping too much as an incel subhuman genetic abomimation.
:feelstastyman:

everbody spam op's threads with trash

I hate when my gf calls me handsome, like bitch how can I be handsome if I have girls approach me I must be too much of a truecel.

Mum and aunts called me it.

i saw a study once which showed that parents find their own infants significantly more attractive then other infants, other than that i think they mostly say it to convince themselves bc they cant handle the truth of admiting their son is an ugly loser

I dont speak with my family members friends, or even know my distant family. Are you a curry by any chance?

Also, seems like you're bragging ngl

I dont speak with my family members friends, or even know my distant family. Are you a curry by any chance?

Also, seems like you're bragging ngl
No, russiancel. It's nit a brag. It's a common thing for family/ friends to say. I saw threads like it in the past.

my grandmother sometimes call me handsome

Not a single person in my entire life has called me handsome.

My grandma forced it out of pity when i tried to find consolation and she fumbled while saying it.

If that's not a truecel trait i don't fucking know what is.

Boomers have a drastically different perspective on attractiveness, maby during their era, you could've been considered handsome, but now you're a fucking incel

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Fuck no. They comment on my height though.

0ff

They'll say it when they become infertile and it's a literal impossibility to reproduce with them.