Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do your friends exclude you?

M

malakai

Banned
-
I’m kicked out of every Messenger group from Uni.

Lel

they aren't your friends then LMAO.

My what? Heresy!

If you're a person of no value or attraction, most of the time, they don't want to do anything with you. It's a sad reality, we live in.

My friends from school reached out to me all the time but apparently whatever PS3 game I was playing was more important at the time. I was such a fucking idiot back then.

My friends from school reached out to me all the time but apparently whatever PS3 game I was playing was more important at the time. I was such a fucking idiot back then.
You may have gotten laid if not for your autism.

You may have gotten laid if not for your autism.
Back in my school days this is certain. I had several girls ask me out back then but I rejected every one.

Not really I’m a funny guy and I feel I’ve been used to make people laugh and feel good about themselves but they never actually invite me to anything never invited to any party and girls aren’t interested in me in the slightest

I was when I still had them. Hope they die in a fire.

That was back then and this is now. I was legit funny and popular back then but years of isolation has left me an empty shell of my former self.

That was back then and this is now. I was legit funny and popular back then but years of isolation has left me an empty shell of my former self.
You are a supreme example of a mentalcel.

I was the butt of the jokes.