Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do your female relatives/family members show visible signs of disgust when interacting with you?

x

• Total voters
⭑papers

⭑papers

Greycel
★★★
Only my mother doesn't do this
Besides her every other foid relative i have does this when we meet in family gatherings

I rarely ever see relatives

disowned by my whole family

Don't know her or anything about her thoughts.

Katakuri told me something obvious though about my cousins.

It's so over if this happens to you

Rarely meet but conveniently left out of group photos or never asked for selfie

Anyone decades older then me hugs me in my family.

Anyone my age, would rather rub piss on their face... Their body language is crystal clear.

Yes they wont fuck me

Anyone directly related by blood yes, anyone who considers me family and directly related by blood no

I only talk to my mum and sisters on the female side, haven't talked to cousins or aunts in like a decade lol.

Yes, a few of my trashy female cousins do. The type that gets pumped and dumped and has a couple kids now they don't take care of.

They rather think that I'm unimportant.

My own mother has always claimed she found me lying in a garbage bin and adopted me.

The image she has of me is that of a bag of rotting garbage. She is utterly disgusted. Other family members follow suit.

This is what being autistic entails: the benefit of doubt for 37 whole milliseconds, and by the 38th millisecond mark the normie already hates you with the passion of a thousand suns.

The same does not happen with my brother, who is neurotypical.

I haven't interacted with a female relative in years that is not my mother.