Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do your family resent you?

felizhombre

felizhombre

Follow Jesus christ
★★★★★
my mother has always want me to have a gf or just a normal life, she thinks i have everything in me to accomplish my dreams, she even wants me to go to the U and have a good carrer to make money, and i know she will be hell mad if i tell her im an incel and this made me question:
do your family or your mother resents you for being an incel?
do woman suffer if they know their genetic linage its over? :waitwhat:

my mother has always want me to have a gf or just a normal life, she thinks i have everything in me to accomplish my dreams, she even wants me to go to the U and have a good carrer to make money, and i know she will be hell mad if i tell her im an incel and this made me question:
Ok GrAYcel

A little bit. But I rarely go visit there anymore

Yea, I'm convinced they fucking hate my guts

No and I relate you they’re all bluepilled and coping and think I could actually get a girl :feelshaha: Or that I’m smart enough to do anything they think I could do

I resent them

No, probably not, but I wouldn't know anyways. :smonk:

While your presumable subhumanity in terms of physique, face, and race probably make up the base for your actual inceldom, considering even abused Chad from some rural, crack-addicted wasteland of a town in Ohio can ascend, bad parenting only further lowers your chances and adds compounding suffering upon your plight as already existing as a sub 5 male; social regression and lack of skills in that, subsequent issues with confidence and other indicators of quality of life, actual experiences and things to help you cope and get further in life, and all that... :feelsugh:

Perhaps physically unattractive males are more likely to be treated as such, the already bad parents growing ever more inflamed at seeing their own bloodline and genetics turn out in such an unfavourable way; brutal. :feelsclown:

Yeah .And if I kms they'll resent me more for bringing shame to the family.

Last edited:
Maybe. I resent them though for being poor FUCKING boring uninteresting shitskin garbage

Yeah, my mother and aunt hated me since childhood.

Yes. I was born into a family of mostly foids, my grandfather died before I was born, and my dad divorced my bitch mom, I have no siblings - so I’m a suicidal incel.

After my aunt’s adopted (my aunt is a closeted lesbian) daughter went off to college - the nuclear family completely fell apart, because all the typical hatred towards males that foids naturally have, was directed all at me. I went over to my grandmother’s house to mow the lawn for free once, and my lesbian aunt came outside and told me to “call next time before coming”. Bitch, she’s my grandmother - why are you acting like I’m not family all the sudden?!

It all went downhill from there. I haven’t been on speaking terms with my aunt’s daughter since 2018. She graduated from college last month (December 2022), and I declined to go to her graduation. Now, the family is completely done. I’m not even going to my grandmother’s funeral (when she finally croaks). :blackpill:

My mother has a personality disorder and it’s made me resent her

I hate everyone in my family (except my mother).

I mainly hate my uncle and brother and want to kill them one day (in the video game).

Yes both father and mother.

Save for my mum, my family just don't bother with me.