Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do your dreams become more bizarre when you go to sleep sober?

Do your dreams become more bizarre when you go to sleep sober?

• Yes, my dreams become more bizarre when I go to sleep sober.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No, my dreams do not become more bizarre when I go to sleep sober.

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
Last night I went to sleep completely sober, and I dreamed that: a couple of guys I hadn’t seen since high school were in my house, and I had a bag of drugs, and randomly a bunch of border patrol agents were also inside my house - turns out everyone was meeting at my house for a wedding. It was so bizarre that I woke up, and went straight to the shower, and took a long hot shower. :feelsbadman:

I OD on melatonin to knock me out since I have sleep insomnia. My dreams are lucid, insane, and bizarre. I have dreamed inside my dreams on occasion and have had dreams so lucid and real that I went about my daily routine in them, woke up, and thought they were memories

The day after a hangover seems to produce the most vivid+weird dreams. tbh

Whenever I smoke weed/take an edible before I go to sleep I find my dreams are much more vivid & outlandish than when I am sober; on the contrary, when I am drunk however, I notice that the dreams seem way less vivid.

I OD on melatonin to knock me out since I have sleep insomnia. My dreams are lucid, insane, and bizarre. I have dreamed inside my dreams on occasion and have had dreams so lucid and real that I went about my daily routine in them, woke up, and thought they were memories
Based.

Yes. This is best answered in ID.

Earlier this week I fell asleep while listening to a lecture on JewTube about the ocean. I dreamed that I was inside a college classroom, and I had to get up and walk to the other side of the classroom (to sharpen my pencil or something). And as I am walking back to my seat, a foid grabs her sweatshirt and her backpack like I’m about to steal her stuff. I became offended, so I gave her the middle finger. She became super offended, and left class early! And soon, more students left class early, because students tend to mimic one another when it comes to ditching. Then I woke up.

I will be playing the Daily 3 lottery numbers of: 2-1-2, because when you give someone the middle finger, you are holding two fingers down, one finger up, followed by two fingers down. :feelsmage:

Th
Earlier this week I fell asleep while listening to a lecture on JewTube about the ocean. I dreamed that I was inside a college classroom, and I had to get up and walk to the other side of the classroom (to sharpen my pencil or something). And as I am walking back to my seat, a foid grabs her sweatshirt and her backpack like I’m about to steal her stuff. I became offended, so I gave her the middle finger. She became super offended, and left class early! And soon, more students left class early, because students tend to mimic one another when it comes to ditching. Then I woke up.

I will be playing the Daily 3 lottery numbers of: 2-1-2, because when you give someone the middle finger, you are holding two fingers down, one finger up, followed by two fingers down. :feelsmage:
The Daily 3 lottery numbers this evening in Jewfornia were 2-3-9. :feelsUgh:

Tomorrow I am going to play 0-0-1, and 2-1-2, and of course 6-0-6.