Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you work in IT?

Do you work in IT?

• Yes

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • No, I work in other jobs

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • No, I'm living on welfare

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • No, I'm still in education

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
I chose to study IT/engineering because i figured it would have little to none human contact. Boy was i wrong.

retail is the true workcels life.

voted 2 but also 4

nausea said:
please explain

Went back to college and now uni 2 years ago. Still work throughout this time.

I've done other work (not full time) in clinics, hospitals, and labs.

blickpall said:
Went back to college and now uni 2 years ago. Still work throughout this time.

which work and which uni, also maybe I don't remember your age, age? 27 right?

nausea said:
which work and which uni, also maybe I don't remember your age, age? 27 right?

Would rather not disclose too much information. I work primarily as a consultant. I am attending graduate school in the USA. I'm 28.

blickpall said:
Would rather not disclose too much information. I work primarily as a consultant. I am attending graduate school in the USA. I'm 28.

ok

wtf is graduate school? is it like european university yea?

nausea said:
ok

wtf is graduate school? is it like european university yea?

In USA you go to 4 years of regular college to get a Bachelor's degree. Then you go to graduate or specialty school to get Master's, Doctorate, etc.

blickpall said:
In USA you go to 4 years of regular college to get a Bachelor's degree. Then you go to graduate or specialty school to get Master's, Doctorate, etc.

ah so you are high tier citizen in US, maybe you will ascend to political power and spread blackpill

and try to solve inceldom for everyone of us

nausea said:
ah so you are high tier citizen in US, maybe you will ascend to political power and spread blackpill

There is no chance I will ever be able to go into politics because I have a criminal background. The only way that I will be able to help people, and incels in particular, is through my research. Believe me when I say that helping incels through science is high on my list of priorities.

blickpall said:
There is no chance I will ever be able to go into politics because I have a criminal background. The only way that I will be able to help people, and incels in particular, is through my research. Believe me when I say that helping incels through science is high on my list of priorities.

I want to know you better

nausea said:
I want to know you better

Send me a DM, but I don't think I can reveal much more than I have already said. If you come around the New York area of the USA, let me know, we'll chat.

blickpall said:
Send me a DM, but I don't think I can reveal much more than I have already said. If you come around the New York area of the USA, let me know, we'll chat.

dm=?

blickpall said:
Direct message.

Idk what it is, maybe you mean PM=private message eh?

I am open to other means of comm

nausea said:
Idk what it is, maybe you mean PM=private message eh?

I am open to other means of comm

Yes those two terms refer to the same thing.

Yeah, I'm a computer scientist.

IT is filled with incels since computers are just about all we know. Chads become things like mechanical and electrical engineers.

LeagueEuW said:
I chose to study IT/engineering because i figured it would have little to none human contact. Boy was i wrong.

ikr!!!
am unemployed now

blickpall said:
nausea said:

Good to see you have a mission to help fellow sufferers of our affliction.

End up like that archieluxury faggot

I was thinking about it, but watching archieluxury kinda put me off. Though that guy is insane so I don't know.