Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do you wish you just weren't born?

hunlow

hunlow

autistic, ugly bastard
★★★
I'm a genetic dead end. Why would my parents even reproduce? I started balding in highschool. I'm a sperg. I'm ugly. People with dog shit genetics need to stop reproducing... Every time chad knocks up a 4, he weakens the gene pool. They should have killed off all the ugly roasties and manlets centuries ago... The natural world is a game of eugenics, and because we didn't play by the proper rules, I was born a freak.

i wish i was born chad

nah i wish i was born as rich chad with godly powers so i can burn this world while I jerk off on it

I wish I was a 6 ft 8/10 thundercock Possessing Chad.

That would be the easiest solution, yes

Yes, i wish i were aborted.

I of course wish I didnt have to experience this life full of misery and pain

I'm a genetic dead end. Why would my parents even reproduce? I started balding in highschool. I'm a sperg. I'm ugly. People with dog shit genetics need to stop reproducing... Every time chad knocks up a 4, he weakens the gene pool. They should have killed off all the ugly roasties and manlets centuries ago... The natural world is a game of eugenics, and because we didn't play by the proper rules, I was born a freak.
Yeah existence is tiring

All the time. :cryfeels:

My life is near complete shit. :feelsclown:

However I will give my parents credit for one thing and that is my childhood Christmas’s were amazing at least. :feelsokman:

My father gets credit for working hard wage cucking to fund all of my gifts.

Whereas my mother gets credit for wrapping my presents so beautifully and creating a magical breathtaking Christmas environment in our living room for me to enjoy once I woke up.

I particularly loved reaching into a stocking filled with a couple of SNES games that I wanted.

All the time. :cryfeels:

My life is near complete shit. :feelsclown:

However I will give my parents credit for one thing and that is my childhood Christmas’s were amazing at least. :feelsokman:

My father gets credit for working hard wage cucking to fund all of my gifts.

Whereas my mother gets credit for wrapping my presents so beautifully and creating a magical breathtaking Christmas environment in our living room for me to enjoy once I woke up.

I particularly loved reaching into a stocking filled with a couple of SNES games that I wanted.
Childhood is always special. Once you hit puberty, you start to notice his truly fucked you are. :cryfeels:

Yep would have saved me from a whole life of insufferable misery

They should have strangle me with my umbilical instead of cutting it