Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you wear facial hair ?

Do you wear facial hair ?

• Total voters
IceStorm

IceStorm

Ashes and Wind
★★★★★
Title.

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @BataviaCel @Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @wereq @Govid_Dorious @Uggo Mongo

I pluck all of my facial hair using a tweezer than use a epilator. I can’t stand facial hair

No. Over the past few months my t has tanked lower and lower every pound. I grew a somewhat beard in january then i shaved it off and i just tried growing it again but it looked pathetic and made me look even more ugly so i shaved it.

BUT THE SAD PART IS I HAVE THE GENES TO GROW A GOOD BEARD, if i had working hormones i’d have one by now.

@Zer0/∞

No. Over the past few months my t has tanked lower and lower every pound. I grew a somewhat beard in january then i shaved it off and i just tried growing it again but it looked pathetic and made me look even more ugly so i shaved it.

BUT THE SAD PART IS I HAVE THE GENES TO GROW A GOOD BEARD, if i had working hormones i’d have one by now.

@Zer0/∞
why haven't you gone on trt? been on it about 5 months.

why haven't you gone on trt? been on it about 5 months.
BECAUSE I SHOULDNT HAVE TO FUCKING BUY STEROIDS WHILE EVERYONE ELSE GETS HIGH T JUST FOR EXISTING!

@Zer0/∞

Also the fact my mother would ask my why im injecting steroids plus i need to lose weight first anyway

no because i can't grow a beard in my moustache area and cheek area like most sandniggers and can only grow a neckbeard so i just remove it all and get it over with.
i tried a gotte one time but didn't fit me and didn't like it.

I shave but sometimes it grows out a decent amount before I shave it.

BECAUSE I SHOULDNT HAVE TO FUCKING BUY STEROIDS WHILE EVERYONE ELSE GETS HIGH T JUST FOR EXISTING!

@Zer0/∞
My mother cut my beard because she lost my social security card and made me take a photo to get my passport renewed, which will take weeks, now I can’t open a bank account and a $300 federal college grant I received is going to expire by the end of the week

My mother cut my beard because she lost my social security card and made me take a photo to get my passport renewed, which will take weeks, now I can’t open a bank account and a $300 federal college grant I received is going to expire by the end of the week
Passport? Never been on a plane in my life

Also i need a bank account too

@Zer0/∞
how does everyone else have it just for existing some of us don't, i didn't. why suffer more if you don't need to?

Too lazy to shave. I shave once a month.

I grow it for a week then shave it so I shave once a week

Yes i have facial hair but its not impressive

Wizardbeardmaxxing is giga based

No, I shave at least once every few weeks

@Lonelyus @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @FastBlast @Chudpreet @mcmoohyun @Maikowski @Pancakecel

At least i shave every day. It looks so weird when ricecels grow hairs on their face

Clean shaven, facial hair does not go with my pajeet pheno :kys:

I try to shave but it grows too quickly :feelsrope:

I'm clean shaven, cause facial hair makes me feel dirty and it also doesn't suit my face well
At least i shave every day. It looks so weird when ricecels grow hairs on their face
:yes:

@Copexodius Maximus

only soy cucks grow their facial hair

your avi is a complete evolved human as opposed to this:

I shave at least once a week because facial hair makes my face look even worse and makes me break out.
only soy cucks grow their facial hair
this too

even though it's over, doesn't mean i should look like a hobo version of Jesus Christ
Why not? Either than or look like an obvious inkwel who’s trying too hard to fit in.

I've had a beard for little over a year now at this point

Have you never heard of H.P Lovecraft you Normfilth ?

@30klhlvwizard @BataviaCel @Govid_Dorious
no i don't read books the jews invented them so im allergic to it.
but needless to say, he looks more like a humanoid than a balding faggot who thinks growing beard increases test.

Why not? Either than or look like an obvious inkwel who’s trying too hard to fit in.
i don't live in muttmerica bro. besides, i may be a permavirgin but at least i don't stand out.
only insecure entitled narcissists want the attention of being totally different from the rest.

Yes

I have clothing woven from the beards of my enemies.

i don't live in muttmerica bro. besides, i may be a permavirgin but at least i don't stand out.
only insecure entitled narcissists want the attention of being totally different from the rest.
Where do you live?

Title.

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @BataviaCel @Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @wereq @Govid_Dorious @Uggo Mongo
having a beard requieres you to spend money on it and I don't want to do that.

Title.

I had a beard for a but but I look better shaven. If you are trying to looksmaxx you should shave your beard unless you have a recessed chin

I can only get a stubble and it looks very dumb on me

I shave my face to show off my mogger jaw