Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you watch these cucks?

LDARBuddah

LDARBuddah

Admiral
★★★★★
I swear these guys have kept popping up for me on YT since I started browsing the site. Yet I never watch their videos

00:43 :soy:

I watched all of their "Will it?" videos, those are kind of entertaining tbh and from time to time, I'll watch their other food videos, only with Rhett and Link though. The other cast members are too soy, Rhett and Link are also soy but not as much. I actually just found out they were both civil engineers before youtube, or some shit like that.

I feel like a little kid when I watch their vids though tbh ngl but what else am I gonna do on a Friday night, go out?

Nope mostly because I just watch weird animations and listen to music on youtube.

Never heard of this channel until now.

They pay to be on trending every day or something. Don't understand how guy making soy face tasting food item #3456 is always on trending.

this is what a male feminist looks like , HIGH T