Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you watch Grotesque Subhuman?

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
I recently discovered him, he is an autist yet he sounds like a standard NT to me

Here is a video of him hating on the YouTuber 'Anime saved my life' saying he has a defeatist mindset. I find that hypocritical coming from him, the same man who went NEET and said he will kill himself if he has to work again. He is saying that someone else has a defeatist mindset?

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=08ihxHuHVYA

Holy shit he's back? Where the hell did he go for so long?

if i wanted to watch a grotesque subhuman i'd look in the mirror

I watch his videos and occasionally streams, he isn't an incel anymore though. I think he lost his virginity at age of 38 or 39 to a hooker and later had sex with extremely obese women. But I do like his videos. Todd aka grotesque subhuman is living proof that being tall isn't enough, the guy is 6'3 or 6'4 and women don't go hot for him

G man aka Todd has a tendency to flip his opinions 180 degrees so I wouldn't take anything with a face value what he says at first. There's a video where he talks about anime saved my life where he argued against animes attempts to self-improve saying that its pure cope and how self-improvement doesn't lead to anything and anime should stop doing it

Last edited:
He's funny. I think his channel is going somewhere