Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you watch anime?

Do you watch tranime

• Yes

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • No

Votes: 19 47.5%

• Total voters
Chuddington

Chuddington

Officer
★★★★
I'm not a weeb I just want to fuck Japanese women

No, Once in a blue moon maybe, The pain is so extreme i cant focus on anything these days

I watch maybe 4-5 anime seasons a year, that's it.

i do watch anime only to cope, everytime i see the most fucked up and unfair shit i just watch anime to cope and even then its hard watching anime cause i get jealous of the MC in the anime who has a lot of hot foids after him so goddamn easily that i just click off in anger and slight sadness

I watch a lot of anime, read a lot of manga and play lots of games.

I don't particulary crave japanese women, tho if they wanted to date me i would not mind

i do watch anime only to cope, everytime i see the most fucked up and unfair shit i just watch anime to cope and even then its hard watching anime cause i get jealous of the MC in the anime who has a lot of hot foids after him so goddamn easily that i just click off in anger and slight sadness
Same shit, i've stopped watching SOL animes, because the suicidefuel those titles convey is staggering.

Sometimes i guess.

Some of it but I'm selective on the anime I watch.

yeah i consume plenty of romance focused anime and manga to self insert as the mc as a cope

Yes I watch a lot of anime. There's a genre of anime called 'isekai' which is when the protagonist is usually a beta normie or incel and gets reincarnated into another world as a chad. It's nice to be able to live that fantasy vicariously. Now that I think about it, it's kind of cuck-ish, but I don't really care.

havent watched anime since i have been forced to wagecuck . ive watched the movie"your name" though that was good. if i become neet ill start watching it again

Just Manga.

And only the ones that have zero romance, or "boring protagonists has all the girls be crazy into him" garbage.

Makes me jealous and genuinely depressed.

I used to but now it makes me angry and annoyed, I see it as something closer to theater then western cinema with the exaggerated characters both in terms of design (owed to the simplistic characters particularly faces in animation) and the overreliance on flanderizations or "tropes", there are some that are genuine art and great but for every thought provoking anime there are thousands if not tens of thousands of trash shows even the very popular and high rated ones that are inferior to even shoestring budget cinema.

Mostly just manga, from time to time I watch some newly released anime or something that has been sitting on my backlog for years, but I only finish like 1/3 of the animes I start. Generally find anime mediocre and disappointing, even when it's good japanese storytelling always seems to be missing some specific features I value highly. The underlying ideologies, the world views, the way of thinking about the what and why, it's like they are limited by a set of social bounds they can't cross under any circumstances so everything ends up always leading to the same conclusions in the end. Don't think they would make good rationalists, way too group-oriented.

I watch a lot of anime, read a lot of manga and play lots of games.

I don't particulary crave japanese women, tho if they wanted to date me i would not mind
Motherfucker said she don't mind. What breast size are you. Ban this motherfucker

i want sex anime girl

I used to watch Naruto but not for a few years.

I only watched one.

not very often