Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Do you want to return to university?

Do you want to return to university?

• Yes

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 68.0%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
For me certainly not.

Therefore, in four years of college, I study more difficult subjects, and occasionally there are group reports that will affect my grades by others. If I accidentally miss a cool class, I have to take a class taught by half of the teachers. Often, there are only two or three questions in the test paper. Then it's two fucking papers, the fuck why do I want to return?

Going to graduate school is even worse. Whether or not I can graduate is entirely in the hands of the professor. I will do whatever the professor asks me to do. I can’t leave like a job if I’m bullied by the seniors. The time spent before changing professors is all wasted. , If you can't do research, you can't graduate. Life has been spent in the laboratory and then received less than 10% of the salary after leaving the society. When I talked, I burst into tears ಥ_ಥ

At least wageslaving gives you money.

I did baller G. I am in grad school for MS after a year or so off. Similar to undergrad but a little more strict on grading and work has to be much higher quality. Practically pays for itself. The program is like $40,000. I'd only have to get $3001 per year more for it to pay for itself. Not to mention how federal student loans in the US devalue quickly. If youre NT and not studymaxxing, youre throwing money away.

no, certainly not, not until every last marxist professor is shot out the back

i don’t have any plans for “muh ascension:soy:

I just wanna rot and cope in peace
then just focus on graduating
if you don't graduate all your effort will be naught

I find it a more sociable and simple life with lots of fun people!

So yeah I'd definitely go back :)

i did return to university recently and although i had to write a couple of retarded papers about homosexual/interracial relationship representation in tv/film i also got to learn a lot of other fun interesting stuff and it's been a net positive for my mental health. i'm scared of what it's gonna be like when i'm all done

I was asked to take a summer internship in a lab to finish my 4th year, which is what I'm doing as of now. Supposed to end on the 22nd of July.

It turns out the grade of the internship will be used for the 5th year (yes, it's weird but whatever). This means I can leave the internship whenever I want as long as I inform the administration. Will do once I finished everything in my personal project.

This is because I won't go further in uni. It's an ABSOLUTE FUCKING HELL to see everyone socially succeeding - men getting GF and all. Some may be cucked, but almost everyone is in couple. Everyone except the fuck out of me.

Done uni. Never again.

I was asked to take a summer internship in a lab to finish my 4th year, which is what I'm doing as of now. Supposed to end on the 22nd of July.

It turns out the grade of the internship will be used for the 5th year (yes, it's weird but whatever). This means I can leave the internship whenever I want as long as I inform the administration. Will do once I finished everything in my personal project.

This is because I won't go further in uni. It's an ABSOLUTE FUCKING HELL to see everyone socially succeeding - men getting GF and all. Some may be cucked, but almost everyone is in couple. Everyone except the fuck out of me.

Done uni. Never again.
based

Done uni. Never again.
when did you start college? I was a high school dropout and wagecucked for years before deciding to go to college and I feel like now that I'm older, being in college has me so removed from the social dynamic of it that these things don't even bother me. I don't talk to any of my classmates or interact with or see them outside of class at all

yes i failed miserably and it sent me into a spiral. I want to refocus on my studies and pick up some of the pieces but i dont want the retarded debt that accompanies it. So ill most likely end up working some slave labor job before promptly killing myself

:feelshmm:

when did you start college? I was a high school dropout and wagecucked for years before deciding to go to college and I feel like now that I'm older, being in college has me so removed from the social dynamic of it that these things don't even bother me. I don't talk to any of my classmates or interact with or see them outside of class at all
I started college in 2018. I had turned 18 like three months before.

So you can handle college?

I mean. I think I should've chosen another field of study, that's for sure. Or even just not spent those years on that at all.

:feelshmm:

I started college in 2018. I had turned 18 like three months before.

So you can handle college?
I took one too many classes this past semester and it definitely got super stressful but I think for the most part I can handle it.

I took one too many classes this past semester and it definitely got super stressful but I think for the most part I can handle it.
I was more refering to the social part of it.

For me certainly not.

Therefore, in four years of college, I study more difficult subjects, and occasionally there are group reports that will affect my grades by others. If I accidentally miss a cool class, I have to take a class taught by half of the teachers. Often, there are only two or three questions in the test paper. Then it's two fucking papers, the fuck why do I want to return?

Going to graduate school is even worse. Whether or not I can graduate is entirely in the hands of the professor. I will do whatever the professor asks me to do. I can’t leave like a job if I’m bullied by the seniors. The time spent before changing professors is all wasted. , If you can't do research, you can't graduate. Life has been spent in the laboratory and then received less than 10% of the salary after leaving the society. When I talked, I burst into tears ಥ_ಥ

At least wageslaving gives you money.
Who in their right minds would return

I was more refering to the social part of it.
Yeah I mean like I said, being older (started college again when I was 24-25) I had already aged out of the social aspect of it. I’m basically socially invisible to all my classmates and never see any of them outside of class so it’s not so bad. Just a bunch of zoomers zoomin

Yeah I mean like I said, being older (started college again when I was 24-25) I had already aged out of the social aspect of it. I’m basically socially invisible to all my classmates and never see any of them outside of class so it’s not so bad. Just a bunch of zoomers zoomin
Dude I was always invisible in my 17-18-19 ages

I'm still in uni