Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you want to plead insanity in Europe or is it just your attorney fucking you over?

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★★
I know, I know this sounds like
52689.jpg

But I was just wondering, if you do a terrorism (in Roblox) and then get caught and trialed... Like do you get a lighter sentence or whatever.
Obviously doing a terrorism is bad, and if someone does a terrorism they should kill themselves on the spot over spending years in prison getting to know Mohammed and Mokebe. It is only a thought experiment, what if a garden variety citizen with a history of psychiatric disorders did it?

Just throw yourself at the judge theory

I know, I know this sounds like
52689.jpg

But I was just wondering, if you do a terrorism (in Roblox) and then get caught and trialed... Like do you get a lighter sentence or whatever.
Obviously doing a terrorism is bad, and if someone does a terrorism they should kill themselves on the spot over spending years in prison getting to know Mohammed and Mokebe. It is only a thought experiment, what if a garden variety citizen with a history of psychiatric disorders did it?
No, they have to do a test. If you've shown even the slightest form of premeditation before going postal (in minecraft). Alek Minassian tried doing it and failed

No, they have to do a test. If you've shown even the slightest form of premeditation before going postal (in minecraft). Alek Minassian tried doing it and failed
So that's how it is, then. Thx buddy.

And to the audience, remember, shooting a place up is still nauseating if the glowie gifted you a gun. :feelsLSD:

As a sand, do i get a lower sentence lol? Since its genetic