Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you want Israel to die?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date

?

• Yes.

• No.

• Unsure.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 26140

Deleted member 26140

KHHV Supremacist
-
Serious question.

Fuck Israel but fuck Palestine as well. Wish we could turn Jerusalem into a useless hole.

I don't give a fuck about Israel.

I don't give a fuck about Israel.
Retard moment. Israel is responsible for the degeneracy in the West. From feminism to the gender ideology, it all goes back to the jews.

I find both sides of the whole Israel-Palestine conflict to be whiney and hypocritical.
I don't know much about Palestine but they're not trying to undermine the West, so they can't be worse than Israel.
Because their very existence triggers Islamicucks in the west.
Aren't you muslim yourself?

9e76b7d5 5200 4aa6 8424 9736268d7cde

Current day feminazi degenerate israel certainly has nothing to do with the ancient israel or judea. Based hasidic jews don't support israel.

So why do you take pleasure in your fellow muslim's suffering?
cope if you think all muslims are in some sort of islamic group where they all like each other. It's pretty standard for different muslim groups and ethnicities and sects to hate each other.

Retard moment. Israel is responsible for the degeneracy in the West. From feminism to the gender ideology, it all goes back to the jews.

Which is why it's positive that all the Jews regroup in the same place, very far from us, in some shitty Middle-East place.

As long as all Jews live there and don't interfere in western affairs then Israel has a right to exist.

All races have a right to a homeland.

Don't care to much, I support North Korea tho

yes cause many Jews leave bad taste in my mouth

I think they are too concerned with with having a pure Jewish race. They should ditch their religion and allow races who are related to Jews immigrate and assimilate.

No, they don't affect me.

No, they don't affect me.
Jfl. They are responsible for all the degeneracy in the West. The faggot agenda and feminism go back to the juice.

Jfl. They are responsible for all the degeneracy in the West. The faggot agenda and feminism go back to the juice.
I live in the East, we still dont have lgbtqetc and feminism agenda.

I wish they'll open their borders .I wanna marry a cute jew girl.

You will if you keep sucking circumsized jew dick
NO, jews don't care for the balkans, no one does. We have our share of problems, I don't care for a first world problems, never saw a jew in my life, they might as well don't even exist.

Israel is failing on its own without America’s support it will collapse

don't really care also don't really believe that jews are responsible for everything
but it would be great to see it destroyed as i like seeing normies suffer

yes, Israel causes all the world's problems

I don't know many muslims that think fornication, betraying your own, not caring about your own think is ok, do you?
"Not one of you truly believes until you wish for others what you wish for yourself" -Prophet Muhammad, 40 Hadith Nawawi 13, Bukhari, Muslim