Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you want Israel to die?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date

?

• Yes.

• No.

• Unsure.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fuck Israel. They are a bunch of terrorists who are ruining the west and promoting degeneracy. All kikes need to be gassed (in Minecraft)

Yes because that is stolen land. The Jews basically went “wa la la la, oh vey we are soo oppressed, gibs me that land goy”.

Everyone who voted no needs to be force fed Zyclon B.

No, only altrightcels wants this. Jews live rent free 24h/7 days at week/365 days in year in their heads. Also in muslim, arabs heads aswell

I think they are too concerned with with having a pure Jewish race. They should ditch their religion and allow races who are related to Jews immigrate and assimilate.
its an ethno-religion so good luck with that. They have much too long a history and have communitymaxxed for hundreds of years based on religion to the point where that religion is basically an ethnicity of its own. There are jews who ID as Jewish and still follow a lot of the traditions but are atheists as well which says something about Jewish Identity.
Jews live rent free 24h/7 days at week/365 days in year in their heads. Also in muslim, arabs heads aswell
tbhtbh

also funny how Jews are jewing them out of rent since they live rent free in their heads :lul: :lul:

Last edited:
I wouldn't get in the way.

Strap me to a giant nuke and fly me to Israel, I'll die a happy Incel.

If a jew can larp as white normie. Maybe I can too :feelshehe:
JPUpSzgx

Israel is just a white supremacist state in the mid east, it is a cancer and I hope it gets destroyed

I don't what israel does as long as it doesn't involve America, as they are currently leeching off of us I want them gone, but if they weren't they could launch all palestinians into the sun for all I care

Israel is in apostasy but it's probably all within God's plans for the future.

Current day feminazi degenerate israel certainly has nothing to do with the ancient israel or judea. Based hasidic jews don't support israel.
you know that the feminazi laws in Spain were directly copied form Israel. Even the feminists have admited it openly... How sad :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

It’s the Chosen Nation bro.

Palestine don't belong to jews NOR ARABS, it belong to palestenians the real sons of the soil.

1200px-Hamas_logo.svg.png
It should be returned to Turkey