Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you want @comradespiderman29 banned?

do you want @comradespiderman29 banned?

• Total voters
D

Despicablecel

Banned
-
All he does is race bait and incel shame. He never talks about inceldom and derails any threads negatively talking about sandniggers to talk about how white they are. He projects his white worshipping onto everyone else. He posts about how sands are all chads despite being an incel himself lmao. This forum is for incels and he uses it to try to feel better about his looks by calling as many people ugly as possible.

Cope. He mogs you in everyway. This is a sad way to go for me since I was once your defender. Now your profile is even privated.
derails any threads negatively talking about sandniggers to talk about how white they are.
Lowkey, this is annoying.

Cope. He mogs you in everyway. This is a sad way to go for me since I was once your defender. Now your profile is even privated.

Lowkey, this is annoying.
You’re a filthy nigger who worships arabs since youd rather be arab than nigger as a somali

From an unbiased standpoint, isn't it pretty much Incel shaming?
yes

all he does is say he mogs me. He posts threads shitting on asians 24/7 since he wants to mog me. How is this kinda behaviour even tolerated here lol?

anyone who hasnt put that nigger on ignore, i suggest you do

@NeverGetUp36 already suspected him of being an nt fakecel and all he does is post inflammatory content since hes a nigger

Disensgious gook. I asked you to post your alerts of me tagging you unnecessarily, and you didn't. So that means even you knew you were lying. Here's you, tagging me in something not related to me
IMG 20240708 013011IMG 20240708 012957

You’re a filthy nigger who worships arabs since youd rather be arab than nigger as a somali

"DEES ARAB POOSTEEN RWACE-BAITU! I AMU WHITA PASSEEN! YOU FIELTY NEEGA!

yes

all he does is say he mogs me. He posts threads shitting on asians 24/7 since he wants to mog me. How is this kinda behaviour even tolerated here lol?
This forum pretty much amounts to a cesspit where subhumans of one race look down those of another race while not acknowledging that they're both doomed. To add insult to the injury you have 6'+ normies larping and wasting away their chances

Lol, you better be talking about the Lebanon fella. I don't have enough dick for race-posting.

You are ignoring content by this member.

>inb4 another race war starts

From an unbiased standpoint, isn't it pretty much Incel shaming?
No. This nigger just gets mogged by the arab in every argument they get into. it's actually so hilarious. dude literally turned on me even tho i used to help him.

No. This nigger just gets mogged by the arab in every argument they get into. it's actually so hilarious. dude literally turned on me even tho i used to help him.
By "mogged" you were referring to who beefs better, I thought it was smv my bad

anyone who hasnt put that nigger on ignore, i suggest you do

@NeverGetUp36 already suspected him of being an nt fakecel and all he does is post inflammatory content since hes a nigger
Why are you pinging users to get involved with your request to ban incels from a safehaven?

suspected him of being an nt fakecel and all he does is post inflammatory content since hes a nigger
so, accuse fakeceldom and rage-baiting theory.

Last edited:
You suck off arabs since youre somali lmao

stop acting like youre being unbiased you disgusting homo erectus. Pick some cotton for me while i whip you :smonk:

By "mogged" you were referring to who beefs better, I thought it was smv my bad
I have no interest in exclaiming the better looking between two grown men, brocel.

The mog is indeed brutal for ricebros
IMG 20240708 014528
@Made in Heaven

stop acting like youre being unbiased you disgusting homo erectus. Pick some cotton for me while i whip you :smonk:
You can't accuse me of worshipping Arabs as I ripped into MadeInHeaven and comradespiderman29 many times, more viciously than you.

You already got exposed for plans to SURGERYMAXX to become more white, JFL! After claiming to be Aryan over and over again. :feelskek:

Ban all 2024cels tbh

Blacks have higher SMV than chinkies, as well as safety net w other blacks. Your women hate you.

IMG 20240708 014839

now my thread has been derailed again lmao

mods wont do shit since they either hate me or dont understand the situation

I dont really care

Ban all 2024cels tbh
He found this forum this year through tiktok for sure. its obvious he came from tiktok since he acts like a normie and doesnt talk about inceldom. All he does is try to one up other people and incel shame.

He found this forum this year through tiktok for sure. its obvious he came from tiktok since he acts like a normie and doesnt talk about inceldom. All he does is try to one up other people and he incel shames.
IMG 20240708 020222

This site used to be filled with actual outcasts, now users like comrade have completely destroyed the site

@comradespiderman29 is obsessed with proving Arabs are white even though they aren't. Whether he is a fakecel or not idk but he sure is autistic af

He found this forum this year through tiktok for sure. its obvious he came from tiktok since he acts like a normie and doesnt talk about inceldom. All he does is try to one up other people and incel shame.
I joined right after new year. S I didn't come from tiktok. I became Blackpilled two years ago. I used to watch Dbdr and Rehab room. But whatever.

@comradespiderman29 is obsessed with proving Arabs are white even though they aren't. Whether he is a fakecel or not idk but he sure is autistic af
I never said Arabs are white, or that all Arabs are white passing. You're putting words in my mouth. In fact most Arabs who pass as white or have light features, have no white DNA.
IMG 20240708 020932
And I have never wanted to be white/European. This monkey @Despicablecel is Just mad that Levantine are closer to his God the WHITU man, that's just the cold truth unfortunately. Also there's only one person on this forum who has admitted to wanting to get surgery to look white and that's not me.
IMG 20240708 021224

Last edited:
He needs to be banned. He has tagged me 10+ times recently in arab hapa vs white hapa threads. He cares so much about arabs mogging asians and other non white races in looks. He isnt even civil about it and derails, one ups and lies to get people to support his autism

this site is completely ruined

This site used to be filled with actual outcasts, now users like comrade have completely destroyed the site
Someone remind this disensgious monkey that he got banned for incel shaming plenty of times.