Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you want @comradespiderman29 banned?

do you want @comradespiderman29 banned?

• Total voters

He needs to be banned. He has tagged me 10+ times recently in arab hapa vs white hapa threads. He cares so much about arabs mogging asians and other non white races in looks. He isnt even civil about it and derails, one ups and lies to get people to support his autism
IMG 20240708 021744

This is just funny at this point since I find it to be quite meaningless.
Yes, it's funny now, because, I didn't start it. Otherwise, it's serious, because, ARABU man bad.

I never said Arabs are white, or that all Arabs are white passing. You're putting words in my mouth. In fact most Arabs who pass as white or have light features, have no white DNA.
View attachment 1194179
And I have never wanted to be white/European. This monkey @Despicablecel is Just mad that Levantine are closer to his God the WHITU man, that's just the cold truth unfortunately. Also there's only one person on this forum who has admitted to wanting to get surgery to look white and that's not me.
View attachment 1194180
Honestly, both of you fixate on whiteness a lot. Yes I agree Arabs are closer to whites than Asians since Arabs are caucasoids but they on average will never get confused for someone from Russia or Sweden. Maybe only a minority. That is the reality

I just wished you two could become friends again. I think if you met each other in "real life" you would be nice to each other.

And maybe if you met me in real life you would worship me as your incel god since i'm 100% white.

It's an endless race war of who is more white passing basically, it is what it is and i hope you will bury the hatchet some day.

I don't want any of you to get banned.

I just wished you two could become friends again. I think if you met each other in "real life" you would be nice to each other.

And maybe if you met me in real life you would worship me as your incel god since i'm 100% white.

It's an endless race war of who is more white passing basically, it is what it is and i hope you will bury the hatchet some day.

True. Its funny how those 2 fight over who is whiter when neither of them are really white Europeans. They should just accept reality and move on

This is just funny at this point since I find it to be quite meaningless.
lmao hes tagged me 10+ times and you vote no, i thought we were good. I tagged him in that thread to poke fun at him BECAUSE of those arab hapa vs white hapa threads. Good to know I know who my enemies are. I even supported you jfl.

Honestly, both of you fixate on whiteness a lot. Yes I agree Arabs are closer to whites than Asians since Arabs are caucasoids but they on average will never get confused for someone from Russia or Sweden. Maybe only a minority. That is the reality
I have never said Sweden or Russia either. I only said many can pass in America and Canada. Also if it's so rare like you say it is, then explain this.

According, to @Despicablecel this is only 1% of Lebanese people, I guess the camera man was lucky to photograph the 1% on street. I can show you thousands of videos like these. I have dark green eyes and my brother is a ginger. But I know ancedotes don't matter.

It's not at all uncommon. You think Levantines are whiter because, Hollywood casts pajeets to play Arabs, which makes people think we are browner then we are.
IMG 20240708 022556IMG 20240708 022535
Weather, you want to

True. Its funny how those 2 fight over who is whiter when neither of them are really white Europeans. They should just accept reality and move on
I have never wanted to be a white European. I'm proud of being a Levantine.
Guess who wants to become one tho?
IMG 20240708 021224
Not to mention he called himself 100% white a few months ago. @Bianor do you still have it?

Last edited:
lmao hes tagged me 10+ times and you vote no, i thought we were good. I tagged him in that thread to poke fun at him BECAUSE of those arab hapa vs white hapa threads. Good to know I know who my enemies are. I even supported you jfl.
The only reason I chose NO is because he isn't breaking the rules. He isn't a homosexual. He isn't a fakecel from what I can tell. He isn't an infiltrator.

I dislike that curry tamil cunt who kept spamming about curry supremacy but doesn't mean I want him banned lol

The only reason I chose NO is because he isn't breaking the rules. He isn't a homosexual. He isn't a fakecel from what I can tell. He isn't an infiltrator.
Youre supporting my enemy with that vote, you couldve not voted. You’re such a snake lmao.

I dislike that curry tamil cunt who kept spamming about curry supremacy but doesn't mean I want him banned lol
I dont actually think mods will take this thread seriously. I just want to know if people want him gone or not

Youre supporting my enemy with that vote, you couldve not voted. You’re such a snake lmao.
Enemy. :feelskek: :feelskek:

I am sorry. Can't take that shit seriously.

The only enemies are IT troons, normfags, niggers and foids

Post these alerts please. Stop lying you disgusting snake

I ripped into MadeInHeaven
when did you do that?
Now your profile is even privated.
How deranged do you have to be to private your account on an incel forum lmao
ironic since youre a nigger
Niggers mog Chinks. Somalis are some of the tallest people in the world
This forum pretty much amounts to a cesspit where subhumans of one race look down those of another race while not acknowledging that they're both doomed. To add insult to the injury you have 6'+ normies larping and wasting away their chances
We're all subhumans, but it needs to be made clear who's more subhuman. Asians are way too full of themselves given just how subhuman and repugnant they are.

you two be secretly fags for eachother fr fr