Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you use incel terminology in real life?

Yes i do.

Every time I see a black guy, I always think about BBC.

Every time I see a Sub 8 ethnic with his GF, I think "LifeFuel". Unfortunately, this happens extremely rarely.

When I see a white guy, I always think "He mogs me".

I really spent too much time in this forum here...
Lebenstreibstoff!

Now the terminology has been subtly introduced into conversations. Told a couple of girls in work last week that LDAR has been my mantra for the year so far. It's only a matter of time until I find myself telling them that "that GigaChad mogs me out of the water, it's over for sub-6 nosecels like me".

I've never used it in conversations with others, but subconsciously it has crept into my way of thinking in everyday life.
Same, I've just said It's over once to my cousin and he didn't get it. My most common ones are foid, and It's over. I've almost said foid by accident instead of woman a few times and if I spoke to normies more often I'd probably have made that mistake by now

I think about it subconciously but idk if I'd say it aloud because I havent talked to anyone in a couple months or so.

My native tongue is not english. Straight, word-for-word "translations" of blackpill lingo just sound awkward, "quirky" and tryhard. And who "thinks" in another language really, I sure don't?

JFL @ "livsbränsle"