Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you use incel terminology in real life?

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
★★★★★
I've never used it in conversations with others, but subconsciously it has crept into my way of thinking in everyday life.

e.g. if I see a Chad - I think - "he mogs the fuck out of me"

something unexpectedly good happens - "LifeFuel"

out doing approaches - "total Stacy right there"..."nope, she's post-wall"

Sometimes I say something only an incel would understand to ugly people which would still make sense to normies.
I often use it with people I know and they think it's just shit I've made up but I'm fucked if they Google it. I once said cope or rope and someone thought it was a good expression and kept going on about it and the first search results for it are incel articles by vice and shit.

I say “it’s over” a lot but that’s pretty much it

It's over buddy boyo

I never get to talk about anything that involves incel terminology.

English is not my primary language so I can pretty much never use incel terms or they sound cringe long and unnecessary if translated.

That said I use incel terms on non incel sites as well like mogging and chad

The other day I almost told my coworker "it's over for him".

I been saying it’s over a lot

I say "mog" sometimes. that's about it.

Phrases that I can pass off as normie language. My favorite is "it's over."

Yes in my head I find myself saying "It's over" and "Mogs me" a lot on the rare times I go out.

Not really. I also never really get the chance to use it since I don't talk to people much.

I've used it here and there. This is gonna sound aspie as fuck, but I say to myself literally out loud "it's over", or "it's over, boyo". and "they only want chad", and last but not least, "fuck the normies". Throughout the day I'll mutter it to myself, though when I'm at home I talk normally when I say it. No one has caught me saying it in public yet, maybe I should be more vocal about it tbh. Fuck it.

Only when talking to the roomates, but one of them is a high-tier-normie mentalcel, and the other one is a KHHV trucel

I said “mogs me” the other day to my brother. He was so confused..lol.

I say “yes bro” and “no man” a lot too. Thank you @Ritalincel :feelskek:

I think of those phrases in my head all the time but never speak it in public since I actually don't talk to people in public
Only people I talk to are my parents and I don't say that to them since they wouldn't know what the fuck I'm talking about they are so old

I’ll say High IQ or low IQ a lot. But I don’t really talk much either way.

"cope", " it never began for you, no worries"

No. I think in incel terminology but I don't speak it.

Br0

It's over

I made all my friends use "slayer" term flr somelne thar gets girls.

I've used it here and there. This is gonna sound aspie as fuck, but I say to myself literally out loud "it's over", or "it's over, boyo". and "they only want chad", and last but not least, "fuck the normies". Throughout the day I'll mutter it to myself, though when I'm at home I talk normally when I say it. No one has caught me saying it in public yet, maybe I should be more vocal about it tbh. Fuck it.
Same. I've also caught myself saying 'foid' a few times without thinking about it

Only when talking to the roomates, but one of them is a high-tier-normie mentalcel, and the other one is a KHHV trucel
Mentalcels don't exist. You're either highly overrating him or he had sex without you realising it.

I don't use incel terminology in public but would be great hearing someone say "it'over" "Stacy and Chad" "mogs me" and understand we are in the same situation without knowing each other.

Mentalcels don't exist. You're either highly overrating him or he had sex without you realising it.
he is my brother... I'm sure he hasn't gotten laid. To be specific, he is a diarrheacel, he gets diarrhea at least once a week, and because of that he is scared of distancing himself from a bathroom.

he is my brother... I'm sure he hasn't gotten laid. To be specific, he is a diarrheacel, he gets diarrhea at least once a week, and because of that he is scared of distancing himself from a bathroom.
Cope. If he truly is a 6/10 high tier normie, he has already had sex or will most definitely before death. How tall is he?

Cope. If he truly is a 6/10 high tier normie, he has already had sex or will most definitely before death. How tall is he?
He is 180cm, he is also very fit, but that is all irrelevant, he spends all day playing LoL and feeling bad about his stomachaches. You can't get laid if you never see any girls

He is 180cm, he is also very fit, but that is all irrelevant, he spends all day playing LoL and feeling bad about his stomachaches. You can't get laid if you never see any girls
Women don't give a shit about you playing League all day if you have the right bones. He has higher average height, so he's either not a high tier normie or you're too impatient.

Women don't give a shit about you playing League all day if you have the right bones. He has higher average height, so he's either not a high tier normie or you're too impatient.
Maybe I didn't make it clear enough, he NEVER leaves the apartment, women don't know he exists, period. He is a high tier normie all right, women used to hit on him during high school.

Maybe I didn't make it clear enough, he NEVER leaves the apartment, women don't know he exists, period. He is a high tier normie all right, women used to hit on him during high school.
He's a fakecel, then. He gets desired by women. Do not call him a mentalcel because such a thing doesn't exist.

I don't really talk to anyone in the real world. Though if i had to, i have no issue using the terminologies.

He's a fakecel, then. He gets desired by women. Do not call him a mentalcel because such a thing doesn't exist.
I call him a mentalcel because I think his chronic stomach problems are mostly caused by his mind. He's been to 4 doctors already and they've all said he has nothing, and yet, he suffers for hours in the bathroom every couple days... almost every day he just lays down after eating making growling noises... my bro has some serious deal-breaking issues here, I don't see how he'll be able to work in society once my parents stop maintaining him, he'll never be able to keep a job with those stomach issues. I seriously don't envy his situation.

I'll think about some words or phrases. But Im conscious in avoiding the use of any incel terminology. Who knows whose around that's been on IT or lurked around to mock us. Knowing my luck someone like that would happen to over hear and prob make my life worse... if that's possible

I call him a mentalcel because I think his chronic stomach problems are mostly caused by his mind. He's been to 4 doctors already and they've all said he has nothing, and yet, he suffers for hours in the bathroom every couple days... almost every day he just lays down after eating making growling noises... my bro has some serious deal-breaking issues here, I don't see how he'll be able to work in society once my parents stop maintaining him, he'll never be able to keep a job with those stomach issues. I seriously don't envy his situation.
He mogs me. Girls never hit on me in my entire life. In fact, a fat bitch said that I will never have a girlfriend. I would switch places with him in a heartbeat, endure the pain, go out, and passionately make love to all the girls who hit on me. This is not possible with my 3/10 horseface, @Mik_TFL !!! I will get destroyed on narcotics the first chance I get in my current body because of the shame of undesirability.

Is "just fucking lol" an incel term?

I've never used it in conversations with others, but subconsciously it has crept into my way of thinking in everyday life.

e.g. if I see a Chad - I think - "he mogs the fuck out of me"

something unexpectedly good happens - "LifeFuel"

out doing approaches - "total Stacy right there"..."nope, she's post-wall"
no, then when I talk I'm always depressed

Yes i do.

Every time I see a black guy, I always think about BBC.

Every time I see a Sub 8 ethnic with his GF, I think "LifeFuel". Unfortunately, this happens extremely rarely.

When I see a white guy, I always think "He mogs me".

I really spent too much time in this forum here...