Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you (unironically) think st blackops2cel legit mogs these guys?

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
I think st blackops2cel blows these ogres out of the water:

5M6Gm4Z.jpg

xg23Sto.jpg

What do you think?

it doesnt matter.
sub chad = you get no pussy

lol wtf no, blackops2cel is an icon of inceldom for a reason.

those guys are not subhuman. they are pretty much 4/10 at least. heck i could even rate the first guy a 5/10 simply because he looks tall and hes not complete subhuman

First guy is 5/10 I don't know why he's being posted here. He also looks tall as fuck. Second guy is ugly but still looks like a human being unlike blackops2cel

gay_fag said:
First guy is 5/10 I don't know why he's being posted here.

You've gotta be kidding me. He's easily in the bottom 2 percent of guys his age.

gay_fag said:
First guy is 5/10 I don't know why he's being posted here. He also looks tall as fuck. Second guy is ugly but still looks like a human being unlike blackops2cel

First guy has gay alien skull

Ryo_Hazuki said:
You've gotta be kidding me.  He's easily in the bottom 2 percent of guys his age.

He looks very photogenic. If he's as tall as he looks it'd be easy for him to get an average gf.

Who is the guy in pic #2? His face is very similar to mine..I've seen his pic on incels b4

Incel801 said:
Who is the guy in pic #2? His face is very similar to mine..I've seen his pic on incels b4

Jsanza29. Legendary incel from the old puahate days.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elroYaDZwqU[/video]

St. Blackops2cel is kissable. These guys make me wanna throw up.

edit: actually I take that back. I just looked at his photo again. That guy is legit deformed and looks almost non-human. He still looks friendly though.

BO2cel is legit not that bad looking. Its just his awful hair, that is truly failoing him hard. I've seen morphs with only his hair changed and hes a solid tier normie.