Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you trust your government?

Do you trust your government?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
Title is a blanket question.

I trust them to fuck things up more, thats for sure

My (((government))) is inflating prices in everything, while keeping salaries the same, and are also letting in retarded immigrants to cheat their way into stealing jobs.

Grim_Reaper
Azaylias

My (((government))) is inflating prices in everything, while keeping salaries the same, and are also letting in retarded immigrants to cheat their way into stealing jobs.

Honestly I would rather have Incel aliens run the world than these grey maniacs. Maybe we will finally be at peace

lol theres not a single countrys government that is trustworthy

The results give me hope.

100% no votes.

The fire rises.

Trust them with what? I trust them to keep me alive long enough to do my due diligence as a cog and then die an innocuous death.

Trust them with what? I trust them to keep me alive long enough to do my due diligence as a cog and then die an innocuous death.
Of course, you're the only yes vote. JFL

It's pointless to believe in any government when you're an incel.

Fucking gentiles bettER trust everything the government tells you!
IMG 2056

:reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Of course, you're the only yes vote. JFL
As long as I get my AI gf in 20 years I'll be happy with whatever goverment at this point.

Genuine question, what do you expect from a goverment (ideally)?
To serve the people and answer to them. The function of government, however, is also governance (duh), which means that in order to do so, it needs to maintain power (not necessarily any particular government, but the structure and system of government). And so, just as a corporation's raison d'être is profit, a government's reason for being is control and continuity of itself (nearly every major government has continuity of government procedures in case of disasters). There's a natural friction between servitude and control.

N O

Next question

To serve the people and answer to them. The function of government, however, is also governance (duh), which means that in order to do so, it needs to maintain power (not necessarily any particular government, but the structure and system of government). And so, just as a corporation's raison d'être is profit, a government's reason for being is control and continuity of itself (nearly every major government has continuity of government procedures in case of disasters). There's a natural friction between servitude and control.
Seems reasonable. And how did your current goverment betray your trust if I can ask.

Trusting an organization that does not view you as an individual but as part of a lifeless statistic to be manipulated and taken advantage of doesn't seem like a good idea to me.

Never trust a government that doesn't care about it's citizens.