Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think you're a bad person?

soebre

soebre

Greycel
We all know that people say incels can't get girls because they're bad people but do you think you're a bad person?

I don't think I'm a bad person. I can't get into a relationship because of looks, height, autism, selective mutism and I have no experience with any of this stuff and I don't know how it works or how to even get started. Girls just don't like me because I'm not manly enough and so autistic so they think I'm weird even though I haven't done anything.

I literally haven't done anything to girls and they still don't like me so it can't be because I'm a bad person. They are just completely gaslighting us to make us seem bad. It's very manipulative to victim blame people. I don't want to be like this but I am and it's not my fault

I’m the best

We all know that people say incels can't get girls because they're bad people but do you think you're a bad person?

I don't think I'm a bad person. I can't get into a relationship because of looks, height, autism, selective mutism and I have no experience with any of this stuff and I don't know how it works or how to even get started. Girls just don't like me because I'm not manly enough and so autistic so they think I'm weird even though I haven't done anything.

I literally haven't done anything to girls and they still don't like me so it can't be because I'm a bad person. They are just completely gaslighting us to make us seem bad. It's very manipulative to victim blame people. I don't want to be like this but I am and it's not my fault
I’m not inherently bad by nature, just have different morals

No. But i don't think i'm a good person either.

No. I'm a really good person. I know that for a fact but after being treated like a monster/joke for so long I can't help but want to be one sometimes. I've stopped giving a shit and don't care if I creep others out or piss them off anymore

Tbh, pretty much by everyone that bothers to get to know me says I'm a really good guy and I have a "good soul". I overheard a couple people say it at my job even though most are creeped out. I care deeply about how others feel. Unfortunately, most people are still scared/uncomfortable around me, especially women. All I have to do is be in their vicinity and they freak. Hilarious in a fucked up way.

It honest to god kills me inside and I tried so hard to avoid making them feel that way but nothing works. Even worse when I care about them. I just have a scary face and gaze with a healthy dose of autism + mental illness, so I can only do so much.

What defines 'bad' is so subjective. Dare I say wishing ill on foids makes you bad person in some people eyes or even having envy for chads. It is as much a matter of learning to live with yourself with your own standards of what constitutes bad, as what other people consider bad.

I actually am. I used to be super naive as a child due to being brought up that way but more and more traumas made me a bad person. It is bad because I can't seem to make friends anymore.

No. Its actually much more likely that normies and sex-havers are the bad people. At least some of them. If they were good people themselves they would try to help us or sympathize. All foids would have to do is give their local incels some pity sex at least. But they dont do any of that. Why not?

Yes i am badass person

No. I'm simply honest.

I treat everyone nice irl.

Yes i am badass person

Nah I don't think that I'm a great person but I also think that I'm not the worst either

Western morality is no longer about being a stalwart guardian of friends & family, being kind and generous to everyone you meet... it's about being attractive, politically correct, and tolerant of everything the media tells you to be. In this sense I am a bad person because I am none of these things.

I have a lot of empathy for other people and I know what it's like to suffer therefore I am the best

I think I'm a good person

Yeah but Jesus saves bad people. Also morality is a spook

I'm straight up despicable.

I'm a realistic, objective thinker who usually comes up with pragmatism at its finest.
It means that i'm simply not fit for this twisted society and they see ME, often but not always, as "the bad guy" but i'm conscious i'm not good or evil, i'm just me.

Nah. I'm better than most. I want real equity.

Im not good because nobody is. All humans are pieces of shit including me

I'm an honest person with pure heart:feelsaww: