Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you think you'd be in this mess if your father was blackpilled?

aswellfella

aswellfella

Personalitymaxxed Voicechad
★★★★★
About a month ago I made a similar post called "Do you think you'd be in this mess if your mother was submissive".

And this is very much in the same vein.

Since you're incel, one of three realities exist for you:

1. You're actually a fakecel (good height/ frame/ narrow hip wide shoulders) and are just retarded and/or autistic
2. Your dad had good genetics but just treated you like shit and ruined your development and future life because he had no idea how easy things were for him compared to you (i.e. me)
3. Your dad had bad genetics and was just lucky enough to land an autistic girl/ landwhale and is bluepilled out of his mind because the game just "worked" for him

In all three instances, having a dad that would share the blackpill with you pre-puberty (so you have the maximum opportunity to change your looks/ life outcomes) would be a boon.

Last edited:
I would have been fucked either way
My genes are the problem Im not some retarded fakecel

My dads looks were just about good enough to attract my mum who has mid genes
And even then they met when my mum was already like 35 and had 2 kids but its not like my dad was betabuxxing since he was just a retarded lazy alchoholic who had no job and provided nothing

He has a small and bad frame and short height(my main flaws) but he had a decent masculine face and blue eyes which I don’t have
He was also taller then me but still short since he is 5’8 and Im 5’6

All of my dads good traits were not passed onto me
I only got the worst traits from both parents

Maybe If I had parents who gave me hgh while I was young or some shit like That my life could have been slightly better but It still wouldnt have been good

Your dad had good genetics but just treated you like shit and ruined your development and future life because he had no idea how easy things were for him compared to you (i.e. me)
So your not even ugly??

So your not even ugly??
Do you know how much super high stress for like 6 months out of the year in high school and like 3 to 5 hours of sleep nightly ruins you?

Do you know how much super high stress for like 6 months out of the year in high school and like 3 to 5 hours of sleep nightly ruins you?
Yes
thats another reason Im on this site

I wouldnt have looked good anyway but this caused most of my problems in life
I could have probably been closer to being a normie if not for this

If your dad has good genes then you must not be that bad then even with bad development

Bad development only made me an incel because my genes were shit anyway

If my dad was blackpilled I will be fucking my 83877 stacy this week

If my dad was blackpilled I will be fucking my 83877 stacy this week
Dude, he'd probably make you lose your virginity to a whore at 15, then go and buy you a shit ton of hgh, anti-estrogens, and T so you can end up 7 ft tall and able to to bench a fucking car.

My dad might be slightly blackpilled tbf But idek what I would call him because sometimes he says the most retarded bluepill shit

He must know its over for me despite being somewhat bluepilled
I remember years ago when I was like 16-17 he offered to get me a prostitute and he was being fully serious but I turned it doen because I thought I would be able to get a gf eventually :feelskek:

My dad might be slightly blackpilled tbf But idek what I would call him because sometimes he says the most retarded bluepill shit

He must know its over for me despite being somewhat bluepilled
I remember years ago when I was like 16-17 he offered to get me a prostitute and he was being fully serious but I turned it doen because I thought I would be able to get a gf eventually :feelskek:
So like half-and-half, then?

Dude, he'd probably make you lose your virginity to a whore at 15, then go and buy you a shit ton of hgh, anti-estrogens, and T so you can end up 7 ft tall and able to to bench a fucking car.
My dad is (was) legit chadlite if he was blackpilled he would have done better

So like half-and-half, then?
I guess so
He should be blackpilled after the life he has lived
Just in my lifetime I can remember so many things that should have blackpilled him and he has lived an entire life like that
He does have a brain injury tbf so thats probably why he doesn’t realise

My dad is (was) legit chadlite if he was blackpilled he would have done better
Bored The Office GIF

I guess so
He should be blackpilled after the life he has lived
Just in my lifetime I can remember so many things that should have blackpilled him and he has lived an entire life like that
He does have a brain injury tbf so thats probably why he doesn’t realise
What's your favorite Hotline Character?

No, ‘cause if he was truly blackpilled, he wouldn’t have reproduced

Fuck no, because he would have fucked a tall bitch and some womenlet with a fucked up jaw. I still would have acne but that shit is easy to fix with isotretinoin

I like how you can execute the enemies with guns as pardo it made the gameplay more fun
Dead Ahead for me was like the fairest "hard" level. Yeah the gun execute is pretty goated since so much of hotline 2's gameplay is gun-based combos.

Fuck no, because he would have fucked a tall bitch and some womenlet with a fucked up jaw. I still would have acne but that shit is easy to fix with isotretinoin
????

Dead Ahead for me was like the fairest "hard" level. Yeah the gun execute is pretty goated since so much of hotline 2's gameplay is gun-based combos.
The gun executions just make the game flow so much better because you dont have to grab a melee to execute someone or wait for them to get up

Did you ever get a full 90x combo on dead ahead??
Thats the type of shit that will thicken your skin

Holy shit he’s literally pitch black :lul:
Looks more like an abo than a nig tbh
Its cruel that people like him even have to exist tbh
He's probably low iq asf though so maybe its not that bad for him

If he was blackpilled then he would have realized how important genes are. Yea I forgot to put “and not some womenlet”
So it's paradoxical in a way. The answer is yes but if the answer was yes you wouldn't exist.

If my father was blackpilled, I wouldn't have been born.