Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think you had a girl liking you in the past?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40842
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 40842

26 y/o KHHV friendless
-
Now looking back. Do you think a girl have liked you in the past? Maybe it was in gymnasium, highschool, college. In my case I think nobody ever liked me. As an autistic guy, maybe I couldn't read signs too.

Yes read my thread

Plus i had a few others

In primary school maybe, like kindergarten or something. Definitely not after puberty.

Now looking back. Do you think a girl have liked you in the past? Maybe it was in gymnasium, highschool, college. In my case I think nobody ever liked me. As an autistic guy, maybe I couldn't read signs too.
Never

Tfw the girl who liked me in primary school has a bf now :feelscry:

In highschool there was this tall nerdy Jewish brunette girl that liked me. Back then I wasn't interested in girls or sex so I just ignored her whenever she tried to talk to me. Now it's probably the most regretful moment in my entire life because she was my exact type and she was basically in love with me.

Now before you guys say I'm volcel, high school was my absolute peak, I was 15 back then. I'm 22 now, and my face and body aged horribly in addition to me going bald. Plus that was the only girl that ever showed interest in me and it really was pure luck that she liked me.

In highschool there was this tall nerdy Jewish brunette girl that liked me. Back then I wasn't interested in girls or sex so I just ignored her whenever she tried to talk to me. Now it's probably the most regretful moment in my entire life because she was my exact type and she was basically in love with me.

Now before you guys say I'm volcel, high school was my absolute peak, I was 15 back then. I'm 22 now, and my face and body aged horribly in addition to me going bald. Plus that was the only girl that ever showed interest in me and it really was pure luck that she liked me.
Nice. You aren't a volcel just because you had a girl who was into you in early teenhood. I wish I had a girl liking me in high school but most girls were disgusted by me.

Even when I was very young, girls treated me like shit

A girl was interested in me in 2013, that was the only moment a girl was genuinely interested in me but I was dealing with other issues back then.
I wonder what got her interested but can't rewind time.

Oh. This is very sad. Strangely, I was treated like shit more by the guys.
Guys also treat me like shit. Absolutely everyone has treated me like shit since I was a child.

yes but they were ugly

No, given that I was bullied many times and holes lack sincerity.

I had both of the biological sisters of my adopted sisters say that they liked me since we were kids.

Yes when i was in kindergarden and she was 3 y old and me 5 y

No. Ive been called ugly tho

From the age of 5 yrs old back in 1999, the opposite sex treated me like a piece of shit so no unfortunately.

Yes, GrAY ass banned nigger

IDK so far this life is punishment maybe in my next life i will have permission to have a gf and a normal life who knows

FUCK NO, no girl has ever liked me EVER i am 1000% certain

No. Non NT = no life @Zer0/∞

I don't think so and if there was she was beneath me in looks which is saying something.

Obviously no, what sane foid would ever be interested in some deformed ethnic manlet. Aside from that, even pre-puberty, in elementary school, i was already subhuman asf. So it unironically never began for me.

Last edited:
I had a girl being friends with me on first grade lyceum but I was bullied for all of gymnasium so I didn't even think making a move was an option. She also thought too low of herself back then but I looked like quasimodo because of my scoliosis so I honestly don't know if she was retarded enough to be persuaded to fuck me. She grew up to be an asshole, once she realised her smv she did all she could to hurt me everyday and make my life hell. Now im in uni and I have given up all hope I just want to get my degree and go work for a company that doesn't hire women, I hope they still exist in three years from now

Yea, When I was in the third or second grade there was this one girl who would always come over to my house during the summer. I was a dumb ass kid back then who just wanted to play on my 360 so I bearly paid attention to her when she came over. She was alright looking but most people, even future stacys, don't always look amazing as kids.

There may have been a girl in highschool who liked me but idk if she actually did or she was just being nice. She was a chubby short stack with huge tits and a stacylite face so I doubt she really wanted a mf that looked like an irl nerd emoji.

Last edited: