Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you think you could ascend in the area you live in if you looked like Elliot Rodger?

Do you think you could ascend in the area you live in if you looked like Elliot Rodger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fat Link

Fat Link

Collector of Discord kittens and toasty roasties
★★★★★
This is assuming no one knows who Elliot Rodger is except you for this scenario. :feelsthink:

Also pretend for this hypothetical scenario you’ve somehow entered a different timeline but the world, yourself and the people in it are still largely the same in their attitudes and behavioral patterns. :feelsclown:

The reason Elliot cannot be known about by the general public for this scenario is so that foids don’t automatically reject you in an attempt to score virtue signaling points with everyone by turning down the incel spree killer loser etc, etc. :feelsokman:

The reason the question is phrased as it is, is because certain users while not agreeing with me that Elliot was a Chad appearance wise have at least admitted he was a normie appearance wise and they have gone on to point out to me that probably the real reason for his failure with women is that he simply grew up in giga Chad and Stacy central which means a place that’s quite honestly going to make it difficult for even the best of Chads to compete adequately against their fellow Chads. :feelshehe:

This line of reasoning is then followed by yet another good line that points out that Elliot probably would have done well for himself or at least got someone to be his girlfriend almost literally any other place on earth than where he lived. :feelswhere:

He could have Kpopmaxxed in SEA.

only if 6'3 tall

A manlet autist hapacel ascending in bum fuck no where, JewSA? Probably not but it's at least a better chance then in chadifornia like ER was in.

He mogs me to death ngl

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
mid 7
I’m a mid 4
Bro I’d be tapping so many big booty latinas in the Bronx it wouldn’t even be funny :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:sadly I am curry

He is 4.5, low tier normie looks with indoor lighting.

Yes absolutely. As long as I was nt and not an autist like ER.

I’d rather keep my height tbh, it must be fucking broootal to be that short

Here, foids are extreme JBW. I would not ascend

How tf is he a 4.5:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Wtf where’s that leave the entire curry race?? Sub 2? Um no
I’m a 4.5 he is a light 6-7

Nope and it was especially over since he was in isla vista party capital

I mog him and live not far from where he lived and I’m incel. He stood no chance.

if elliot existed in this alternate timeline but everyone knew who he was and what he did, he would actually probably ascend.

Last edited:
Taiwan so possible

Definitely. He was a gigachad for pajeet standards (half white).

The demand for white men here is high :whitepill: but supply is almost non existent. So even a half white will be valued like gold.

No he is an ugly 4.5/10 ethnic like me, the only way for ascension is getting lucky in HS, or fucking a landwhale

This is assuming no one knows who Elliot Rodger is except you for this scenario. :feelsthink:

Also pretend for this hypothetical scenario you’ve somehow entered a different timeline but the world, yourself and the people in it are still largely the same in their attitudes and behavioral patterns. :feelsclown:

The reason Elliot cannot be known about by the general public for this scenario is so that foids don’t automatically reject you in an attempt to score virtue signaling points with everyone by turning down the incel spree killer loser etc, etc. :feelsokman:

The reason the question is phrased as it is, is because certain users while not agreeing with me that Elliot was a Chad appearance wise have at least admitted he was a normie appearance wise and they have gone on to point out to me that probably the real reason for his failure with women is that he simply grew up in giga Chad and Stacy central which means a place that’s quite honestly going to make it difficult for even the best of Chads to compete adequately against their fellow Chads. :feelshehe:

This line of reasoning is then followed by yet another good line that points out that Elliot probably would have done well for himself or at least got someone to be his girlfriend almost literally any other place on earth than where he lived. :feelswhere:

Black hair, brown eyes, HAPA, upturned nose and terrible voice (while thinking he has an american accent just lmao). So no.

Do you think you could ascend in the area you live in if you looked like a half-ricecel manlet without his family wealth? Any veteran blackpilled low value male would know the answer is no.

If I would have his money I would use them to cope in peace

No way, he was an ugly manlet hapa. Not elephant man tier but certainly not Chad.

Elliot Rodger was a volcel that could easily have gotten a girlfriend if he didn't require them to be a white blonde-haired blue-eyed Stacy.

If I looked like ER I'd look white enough to slay east asians. ER was a fakecel with shit taste in women.

Would have a better life where I am from if I had his looks.

If I had his looks, I would honestly not be here. He was 6/10 and from an upper-middle class family so money was no problem, he easily could have gotten an average GF

If I had his height, I probably would've.

I would make more reasonable plans to ascend and not blind myself only to blondes.