Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think you can psycopath and sociopath max?

Shinjicel

Shinjicel

Dead inside
-
Do you think you can dark triad max by just seeing people as disposable? Its not like the world really cares about us so why not just see everyone as disposable and only use them for our own ends. Has anyone tried to dark triad max?

The only option you have if your ugly is to moneymaxx. So yes dark triad would work

I think so. I suffer from both avoidant personality disorder and borderline personality disorder, and the way to get to antisocial personality disorder from there is to borderlinemaxx and self-harm until I become so brutalized that I feel confident enough to take it out on other people (in Fight Night Round 4).

Can't dark triad max since I am autistic and don't have social skills. Without high levels of social charm, manipulative and deceptive ability, it's impossible.

The only option you have if your ugly is to moneymaxx. So yes dark triad would work
Indeed moneymaxxing opens path ways to surgery, and teaches you to act like a borderline psychopath.

I think so. I suffer from both avoidant personality disorder and borderline personality disorder, and the way to get to antisocial personality disorder from there is to borderlinemaxx and self-harm until I become so brutalized that I feel confident enough to take it out on other people (in Fight Night Round 4).
How can you have borderline personality disorder, if you are on the autistic spectrum? Can you pass as NT socially? The whole point of darktriad maxxing is to charm people and gain their trust and attachment, and then betray and destroy them.

Everyone is born with dark triad traits.

The difference is when Chad does it, its ok. When you do it, its not ok.

People need to really learn this simple rule.

Well, I basically do that, I even see my parents as disposable and I can't wait to get rid of them. I only have 3 people that I genuinely love and respect as people. The others do not matter to me, although I feel empathy for my fellow brocels.

No

I wasn’t raised like a piece of garbage

I don’t set out to Hurt people

No

I wasn’t raised like a piece of garbage

I don’t set out to Hurt people
I am not out to hurt people but only to use them for my own gain. Just like they do me. That said if they do cross me I usually become obessive and make an example out of them.

I am not out to hurt people but only to use them for my own gain. Just like they do me. That said if they do cross me I usually become obessive and make an example out of them.
Ok Kaneki Ken.
:feelshaha:

That’s hurting people

I may be ugly but I’m not a piece of shit

I know a lot of this site abandons all morality because they’re in pain but just because my life sucks I don’t have to make it harder on others

Ok Kaneki Ken.
:feelshaha:
No kaneki had something to protect, I only care about my own self and how certain interactions will benefit me.

That’s hurting people

I may be ugly but I’m not a piece of shit

I know a lot of this site abandons all morality because they’re in pain but just because my life sucks I don’t have to make it harder on others
you can moralfag but no one is ever gonna give you that same type of respect because of your looks, you might as well stop limiting yourself.

Can't dark triad max since I am autistic and don't have social skills. Without high levels of social charm, manipulative and deceptive ability, it's impossible.
We can never become as charming and suave as factor 1 psychopaths, but we can certainly sociopathmaxx in a crude fashion, and maybe even succeed at a little manipulation in our own right.

A good strategy for us could be to 'play dumb,' for example, and use people's conceit to our advantage -- stabbing them in the back just before they are about to stab us in our back. It requires mastery over anxiety and the learned ability to access/assess social situations. The blackpill is very helpful in this regard, in that it shows us what to expect.

How can you have borderline personality disorder, if you are on the autistic spectrum? Can you pass as NT socially? The whole point of darktriad maxxing is to charm people and gain their trust and attachment, and then betray and destroy them.
Borderline personality disorder is based in a fear of abandonment; it's fundamentally rooted in anxiety and neuroticism, and derives from being bullied/excluded/neglected during childhood.

So many, many autists have borderline personality disorder as a result, and engage in the associated behavior of self-harm. In fact, the "unstable sense of self" that comes with borderline personality disorder is what explains the high amount of autists who become transsexual, or otherwise experience a sense of dysphoria and the need to re-invent themselves.

As I explain above, there is a hierarchy even to the dark-triad. There are autists such as Elliot Rodger who were vulnerable, low-status narcissists that snapped, much unlike grandiose narcissists who actually enjoy high-status and have their arrogance reflected in others' praise.

It is relevant that borderline personality disorder has been linked to vulnerable narcissism, and thus represents a route into the dark triad and masculine reinvention (if not transsexualism and feminine reinvention).

Last edited:
Do you think you can dark triad max by just seeing people as disposable? Its not like the world really cares about us so why not just see everyone as disposable and only use them for our own ends. Has anyone tried to dark triad max?
I already tried.

There's too much to sacrifice.

No kaneki had something to protect, I only care about my own self and how certain interactions will benefit me.
Not really, Kaneki was just trying to protect himself and his own cowardice, it was until later that he understood and began to protect others. Remember the talk you have, before the fight with Jason.

I will always creepymaxx but never intimidationmaxx since I'm not tall enough and my frame sucks.

There's too much to sacrifice.
Like in Berserk?

A good strategy for us could be to 'play dumb,' for example, and use people's conceit to our advantage -- stabbing them in the back just before they are about to stab us in our back. It requires mastery over anxiety and the learned ability to access social situations. The blackpill is very helpful in this regard, in that it shows us what to anticipate.
This is quite an intriguing idea you have presented. I am still a little unclear on how this would play out but I know it requires understanding the following.
1. How to appear dumb to people?
2. How to figure out if somebody's about to betray you?
3. How to socialize while appearing dumb?
Do you have an example that can incorporate this idea or know how to make it work?
Borderline personality disorder is based in a fear of abandonment; it's fundamentally rooted in anxiety and neuroticism, and derives from being bullied/excluded during childhood.
I have complex PTSD diagnosed by a psychologist sometimes the two diagnoses can be confused. From what I have read the distinguishing factor is whether you avoid relationships (C-PTSD) or intensely seek them out (BPD). Which one applies to you?

Last edited:

you can moralfag but no one is ever gonna give you that same type of respect because of your looks, you might as well stop limiting yourself.

I got copes

I’d never go ER

Let's see, types of Autists we have;
The robot
The high inhibition non initiator
The Wikipedia information Spewer
The hulk smash spasticus maximus sperg
The hyper focus oblivious to surroundings laser

We need more violent tard rage Autistics tbh, from what I've observed for the most part demographics that were discriminated against at one time only really gained rights & fear in the mind of others after acting out in a negative violent way. When you're a problem for society you get more concessions, if you're turning your frustrations inwards & not kicking up a fuss you're just seen as a joke & nothing is done to improve your lot.

Blacks, Muslims, drug addicts, violent drunks, feminist's, schizophrenics have it right, kick off en masse until you're catered for.

Rice are seen as a joke & shit on, manlets are treated like garbage, ugly men trashed unless they're towering ogres that intimidate, then there's the voicepill of a high pitched faggot voice giving off beta vibes, Autistic awareness & movements seem to only come from Neurotypical parents that are wealthy enough to put things in place; I don't see fuck all in the way of initiatives to improve the life of ASD coming from ASD folk themselves.

If you're a pain in the ass you'll start getting things put in place for you otherwise you're left to get on with it yourself.

I dont think i can

This is quite an intriguing idea you have presented. I am still a little unclear on how this would play out but I know it requires understanding the following.
Do you have an example that can incorporate this idea or know how to make it work?
Ironically, the way to appear dumb is to just be ourselves. Normalfags look at socially awkward autists and immediately take us for fools, even though we often IQ mog them.

I made a thread recently which examined the etymology of the term "idiot" and its implications. Idiot, in the Greek language, originally just meant "someone who appears unconcerned with the public interest, and who only seems to care about his own private interests."

In essence, it describes an autist who does not socially conform, and it acquired the connotation of low-intelligence over the years because of the normalfag conceit that loyalty to an ephemeral entity such as a city-state and social ingratiation generally is an indication of high intelligence.

Of course, this is belied by how normalfags are taken in by psychopaths (in Greek history, Alcibiades), who put on the trappings of social conformity, only to reveal themselves as the ultimate self-serving parasites.

And it might very well be the greatest weapon in the arsenal of autists themselves, not just psychopaths.

One obvious example that comes to mind is playing up our disabling, autistic symptoms in order to get NEETbux and live lavish lifestyles while NTgroids rot in wageslavery.

Another would be how Asian businessmen have historically taken advantage of how White businessmen look down on them, believing them to be stupid and incompetent. You can easily lure an arrogant enemy into an ambush. Take a look at this Asian NTgroid realizing his inferiority to his autistic kinsmen:

As a natural extrovert, I never fully appreciated the importance of this play stupid, win smart philosophy until I reflected and noted common patterns in business negotiations and other high stakes tasks where pausing before reacting would have made a significant difference in the outcome. This has made me more cognizant to try (and this is difficult because emotions often override logic) to follow this DVR-inspired approach in important and sensitive business situations

Last edited:
I have no empathy for anyone

Not really, Kaneki was just trying to protect himself and his own cowardice, it was until later that he understood and began to protect others. Remember the talk you have, before the fight with Jason.
The thing Kaneki realized was that his mom was weak because she let people walk all over her and that by extension he is weak for allowing his step mom do the same. He still had a desire to protect the people he cared for. He used that strength for what he felt at the time was the best thing to do for the only people who accepted him.

I have complex PTSD diagnosed by a psychologist sometimes the two diagnoses can be confused. From what I have read the distinguishing factor is whether you avoid relationships (C-PTSD) or intensely seek them out (BPD). Which one applies to you?

Since I have both avoidant personality disorder and borderline personality disorder, the answer is both.

I both want social relationships but fear rejection so tend to avoid trying, and if I do manage to enter into social relationships, I have a massive fear of abandonment and being made redundant.

Also, apparently this is the key difference between the two disorders:

The key difference between BPD and C-PTSD is that symptoms of BPD stem from an inconsistent self-concept and C-PTSD symptoms are provoked by external triggers. A person with C-PTSD may react to or avoid potential triggers with behaviors similar to those that are symptomatic of BPD

BPD implies internal chaos, the likes which gets autists to become trannies or otherwise mutilate themselves, whereas C-PTSD is strictly external trauma acting upon you.

A therapist is about to betray you if he's setting you up for assisted employment, for instance. Don't fall for his notions that you're "good enough" for slavery -- people will try to play to your ego and aspirational desires, which is why you must not have them, yet seem to.

You appear dumb while socializing with your therapist or anyone else by just being yourself. Talk ad nauseam about your special interests, reveal the fact that you're socially insecure, and in so doing, play upon others' pity and/or exploitative intentions.

Last edited:
Ironically, the way to appear dumb is to just be ourselves. Normalfags look at socially awkward autists and immediately take us for fools, even though we often IQ mog them.

I made a thread recently which examined the etymology of the term "idiot" and its implications. Idiot, in the Greek language, originally just meant "someone who appears unconcerned with the public interest, and who only seems to care about his own private interests."

In essence, it describes an autist who does not socially conform, and it acquired the connotation of low-intelligence over the years because of the normalfag conceit that loyalty to an ephemeral entity such as a city-state and social ingratiation generally is an indication of high intelligence.

Of course, this is belied by how normalfags are taken in by psychopaths (in Greek history, Alcibiades), who put on the trappings of social conformity, only to reveal themselves as the ultimate self-serving parasites.

And it might very well be the greatest weapon in the arsenal of autists themselves, not just psychopaths.

One obvious example that comes to mind is playing up our disabling, autistic symptoms in order to get NEETbux and live lavish lifestyles while NTgroids rot in wageslavery.

Another would be how Asian businessmen have historically taken advantage of how White businessmen look down on them, believing them to be stupid and incompetent. You can easily lure an arrogant enemy into an ambush. Take a look at this Asian NTgroid realizing his inferiority to his autistic kinsmen:
This is partially true, autistics can appear book smart to NT's, but NT's generally don't value that kind of knowledge, they prefer cunning manipulative, street smarts instead.

There's no way to live a lavish lifestyle on NEETbux unless you were living with your parents your whole life and had no expenses. Even then you'd never make a fortune, maybe you can buy stuff on rent and eventually have them repossessed but you are not actually wealthy. Generally NEETbux is below minimum wage and many people work part time while on disability to live independently.

None of this involves genuine manipulation or winning against NT's and their power structure, unless you have another example of socialmaxxing? With your example, you will never have the relationships or pussy you crave, you'll never be cared about or liked, you'll never fit in and you will never have revenge by living on NEETbux. This isn't being a sociopath because they are successful or engage in harmful behavior to society. Just sponging a couple of thousand every year, is no big deal to the government, NT's are just indifferent to your existence. They are not being directly affected at all, and they could always cut you off.

You are just prolonging your pointless life, what do you do all day at home anyway? Doesn't it get boring? The only two valid options for autistics are NT and looksmaxxing to seem charming and likeable or becoming something great (in Minecraft).

Where does he mention autism in the article?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back