Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you think women will be pitied into being in a relationship with you

tragedy person

tragedy person

Banned
-
i heard all the talk about how women want honesty in a man (aka from chad or tyrone) so i thought maybe my suicidal ass can get a girlfriend , so i basically just send this girl a peragraph explaining my situation , and spoiler alert i didn't get a girlfriend , we talked for 30 mintues about philosophy specifically my philosophy which the brutal black pill because she made me do it , after that she left me on delivered not even a seen , a week later i send her another suicidal text she responds and says i have good taste in music when i bring up the age difference because i said its okey john and yoko were far apart in age difference , then i said can you send me your music she said you wouldn't like it so i said you wouldn't know . yeah then she left me on seen i don't get it , i personally don't think women are attracted to depressed men or are uncapable of pity. tell me what you think

a landwhale gave a pity blowjob to my white friend once

It depends... women have just started.

I think it can only work if you're a normie.

Incels can't have sex by any mean and pity won't work, and chads don[UWSL]'t need to do this to have sex.[/UWSL]

I'll try to found out

lmao yeah i think it can actually work and it seems to have made them talk to me sometimes more than 1 word replies. but

i think its best to be suicidal about shit like be insecure about ur good features

cos if ur insecure about a legit smv decrease trait that just highlights it and she will talk for a min then be decreased in attraction massively

if ur insecure about ur good features they might just think ur an insecure HTN

but if ur insecure about bad ones then ur an insecure incel genetic failure

lmao at foids having pity for sub5s. only if he is giga deformed and thus presents a good virtue signalling opportunity, and the foid also cares about signalling virtue.

Any """pity""" they can possibly show is only when they are also gaining something out of it.

i personally don't think women are attracted to depressed men or are uncapable of pity.
Foids are ruthless, they have no feelings. They're basically psychos --- all of them --- only punctuated by brief bouts of mothering instinct, ideally towards her own kids (unless her kid is an ugly male, in this case it's over), but often towards refugees, dogs, stray cats, etc.

And yes, you guessed right: depressed, lonely and suicidal men are not sexy.

Sexy men are powerful and high-status in some status hierarchy or another. For example, foids love both criminals and police officers, they have no loyalty for the law or for the "thug life", what foids crave is the proximity to raw power and the status these men yield in their respective circles.

Last edited:
Nope.

If she don't like you, she don't like you. And she won't care.

Indeed. Don’t give it much thought other than that. It just gives unnecessary worry for nothing. Free your mind as much as possible.

i think its best to be suicidal about shit like be insecure about ur good features

cos if ur insecure about a legit smv decrease trait that just highlights it and she will talk for a min then be decreased in attraction massively

if ur insecure about ur good features they might just think ur an insecure HTN

but if ur insecure about bad ones then ur an insecure incel genetic failure
Seems to work surprisingly well for tallfags when they're insecure about their height. Any other examples tho?

Foids are ruthless, they have no feelings. They're basically psychos --- all of them --- only punctuated by brief bouts of mothering instinct, ideally towards her own kids (unless her kid is an ugly male, in this case it's over), but often towards refugees, dogs, stray cats, etc.

And yes, you guessed right: depressed, lonely and suicidal men are not sexy.

Sexy men are powerful and high-status in some status hierarchy or another. For example, foids love both criminals and police officers, they have no loyalty for the law or for the "thug life", what foids crave is the proximity to raw power and the status these men yield in their respective circles.