Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel do you think white people are considered more attractive because of cultural influence or its something natural

I have posted this before in another thread. Historical anecdotes lead me to believe it is largely genetics. Also Caucasoid face, light features and wavy straight hair are the prerequisites to being physically attractive.

Caucasians are, on average, bigger, taller and have sharper/stronger face and jaw- they are also the only race with any variety in hair and eye colour worth mentioning.

I'm too biased to give an honest answer. How would things have been if China or Iraq or some other eastern or African country had been the ones to colonize Europe and the Americas by building the best technology.

Cultural influence.
Brown eyes, brown skin, curly hair used to give you higher chances of survival. Now that's irrelevant so there is no real reasion to go for white guys over brown or asian for example.
Maybe Global warming will turn the tide.
Attractive people are a separate race.

Last edited: