Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think this forum will be online by 2030?

Doctor Manhattan

Doctor Manhattan

I Am Watching The Stars
-
I believe that if no one goes ER with "incels.is" written on their weapon, or the mods manage to pay the servers by then, I believe so, this forum will be online and with a lot more members than it does now.
I believe that by then new forums will appear with the same purpose.

This site will go offline plenty of more times.

Yea definitely, it'll still be here in 2030, perhaps in a different medium

It'll probably be beamed into our minds via an implanted chip while we're flying around in our jetpacks on Mars

Yea definitely, it'll still be here in 2030, perhaps in a different medium

It'll probably be beamed into our minds via an implanted chip while we're flying around in our jetpacks on Mars
I don't think we'll get this far in such a short time brocel

It won't matter for me. I'll probably go ER or rope before 2030. (in video game)

I believe that if no one goes ER with "incels.is" written on their weapon, or the mods manage to pay the servers by then, I believe so, this forum will be online and with a lot more members than it does now.
I believe that by then new forums will appear with the same purpose.
Our forums are the salt of our incel state that covers all the world and has infiltrated other nation's states. We are greater than the Empires that were. Every message here develops for the better or worse our culture further. We are the perfect example of multiculturalism, we are the pioniers that showed levels of solidarity when facing a common obstacle never seen before.

We share the same scar, the same birthmark, we share the same burden.

We may not be able to spread our DNA, but ideas, these are immortal and future Incels will repeat what we said. Out of necessity, the world observing us will take notice of what we dicussed and thus itself make it a topic in the mainstream to try and de-radicalize us. Of course, only in order to stop the spread of something high IQ one of our subhuman bretheren shared with us. Something so briliant, that without thinking the bluepillers added it to their general worldview.

We are the radicals that push, and normiedom must somehow react to us. We are the answer to the question, people ask when the soup throwing at Van Gogh's paiting occured: is this effective?

So yes, this forum will be still active in 2030, but it will look apropriate to future's aesthetics.

This forum will shut down July 21st 2024