Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think there are incels who live in groups of 3 or 4 as roommates renting a single house?

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
We know that many young people who can't afford to rent a place usually group up together in numbers of 3 or 4 to pool together their earnings to rent a single family home with 3 or 4 bedrooms. Do you think lonely wageslave incels do this with other incels?

If I had money n good luck I would live in a shared house but I would have shit roommates I know it

i'm probably gonna have to do this once i graduate. i could only rent with someone who has no sex life too, otherwise i wouldn't be able to handle it.

ER and his roommates?
I've been living on my own since 19. The only thing it does is hide how pathetic my life is. No one knows I'm at home every NYE eating pizza and playing vidya

I've been living on my own since 19. The only thing it does is hide how pathetic my life is. No one knows I'm at home every NYE eating pizza and playing vidya
Life mogs me to death

I might be one of these soon.

It won't happen.

Avg STEMmaxxer rice/currycel dormitory

Yes, many such cases. But, the people doing this have to act like bluepilled normalfags.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back