Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do you think there are exceptions to the blackpill?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I know this couple who started dating when they were both 15 and they're still together. The guy is not good-looking, and his girlfriend mogs him. I don't think she's cucking him or anything. Shit like this makes me wonder what I did wrong. Where did I go wrong? was there anything I could have done to prevent my inceldom?

Being an incel is one of the worst fates. It's a sad situation.

It's your personality bro. Also, don't forget to shower.

I used to think that in extreme situations a foid may be incel, but the blackpill is concrete. There are no exceptions to it, inceldom is purely genetic and we have no control over any of this except for me I am in control of my own life and all of your lives because I am god I am superior I am a legend I am excel and you all shall hear my words. I answer the prayers of the weak. You all are going to die except for me and it will be at my godly hands you are all ants to me all pawns in an outer spreadsheet.

I know this couple who started dating when they were both 15 and they're still together.

We will never have this :feelsrope:

like 1 in a million.

If they live in this post-modern society, no. Maybe in North Greenland there are exceptions.

Being neurotypical is the ultimate pill. If you're ass ugly but have loving family friends and community then you're basically just another low tier normie.

I personally know of one exception. Childhood friend's sister is a solid 6.5 or 7/10. She's literally dating some balding guy whos slightly shorter than her. And been with him for 4 or 5 years also. I believe she's 26 years old.

But he's blonde with blue eyes.

Is she non-white?
She's mixed. White/Italian. She just looks like a pale white girl with black hair. She's average weight, above average facially. Solid 6.5/10.

She's mixed. White/Italian. She just looks like a pale white girl with black hair. She's average weight, above average facially. Solid 6.5/10.
>average weight
Could you be more precise? Average foid in America is overweight (26.5 bmi)

Boring answer: Yes. There are exceptions to most things

>average weight
Could you be more precise? Average foid in America is overweight (26.5 bmi)
She's definitely more on the skinny side. She's tall for a foid. Not sure her height because I haven't seen her in person for years (I just see her pictures on facebook). She's definitely goodlooking, and it still blows my mind that she's with some dude who looks 4/10(only because white/blue eye halo). Just saw pics of him dude is a solid norwood 2.5.

Wish I could post pics but F that lol. You guys wouldn't believe they are together it's unreal.

The blackpill is social, not hard science. It is a generalization of overall behavior. There will always be exceptions to the rule but it does not mean we should throw it away completely.

The only exceptions to the blackpill are those that prove it.

I don't think there is exceptions, I literally see them.

Yeah there's exception to everything social. But don't let that distract you from the fact is the black pill is real and backed by science. Don't let bluepilled cucks use a few exceptions to deny hard science.

You ever see that dumbass that's somehow rich?
Or that naive guy that never got robbed or fucked over hardcore?
Shit happens, but the reason why these things stick out in your mind in the first place is because of how unusual they are. Unless you had some very favourable social circles during adolescence you're thrown into the meat grinder like the rest of us.
I'm starting to understand those cringy comments from balding dudes underneath regular girls profile. It all makes sense now. I was so young and innocent when I just judged them as weirdos

exceptions, outliers, and whatnots (aka unicorn girls) do exist but the probability rate of finding one is small.

I heard unicorns are attracted to virgins.

I've also heard that they taste like horse.

There are exceptions to everything.
I had a manlet in my class who did incredibly well with women, I think he was 170cm or something.
There was also a guy in a different class whose face was just littered with acne, and yet so many girls were after him.
But again, those are exceptions. For every guy like the ones I mentioned there are 100 equally unfornunate who end up as eternal virgins.

There's an exception to every rule. Somebody does win the lottery, but that still doesn't mean that playing the lottery is a wise idea.