Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think the whole “rejection is better than regret” thing is true or is it just more bluepill bs?

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
Personally I’ve hardly ever asked out women in my life because I basically knew I never stood a chance. I knew from my teen years that it was over for me.

I’ve only asked out like one girl in my whole entire life.

Normies will say that you gotta pursue what you want in life and blah blah blah. Reminds me of that retarded bluepilled movie “tucker and dale vs evil” where the fat redneck incel dude got a hot stacy just by his PeRsOnAlItY:soy::soy::soy:. This shit is bluepill brainwashing that society is trying to indoctrinate us with through media.

Normies will say that even if it’s unlikely that a girl will say yes, you should still try anyway because it’s better to try and fail then to not try and regret it. Personally, I find that to be absolute bullshit because it’s basically like playing the fucking lottery. Why would I play the lottery when I know there is only like a 0.00000000000000000000000000000000001% chance that I will succeed? It’s the same for asking out foids.

This video enlightened me. Praise St. Oreo man
View: https://youtu.be/dq2GfNDtZJc?si=Eh83zGuAlrMAPNNE

Last edited:
only if have a success eventually, otherwise constant rejection is just tragic

only if have a success eventually, otherwise constant rejection is just tragic
Yeah I think when your failure rate is higher than your success rate you should just throw in the towel and quit

From my experience of getting rejected over 60-70 times irl (no over exaggeration) I can say regret is better. I'll explain the two feelings.

Rejection: I feel Shame, humiliation, knowing I got removed from the gene pool due to mm of bone.
Regret: Well She could've liked me. Maybe she did and she never had the balls to approach me.

The second is cope, sure. It's better than getting humiliated and wanting to swallow a 12 gauge though.

From my experience of getting rejected over 60-70 times irl (no over exaggeration) I can say regret is better. I'll explain the two feelings.

Rejection: I feel Shame, humiliation, knowing I got removed from the gene pool due to mm of bone.
Regret: Well She could've liked me. Maybe she did and she never had the balls to approach me.

The second is cope, sure. It's better than getting humiliated and wanting to swallow a 12 gauge though.

View attachment 1067224
Yup, exactly. Why torture yourself by approaching a bitch? Incels who approach must have self humiliation kink or something

Spare your pride by just ignoring bitches

It is imo.

If you don't ask a oneitis out, your brain will fuck up itself by hanging on the thin delusional hope of her saying "yes".

If you ask her out and get rejected, you know you did your best and that there was nothing else to expect than rejection.

It is imo.

If you don't ask a oneitis out, your brain will fuck up itself by hanging on the thin delusional hope of her saying "yes".

If you ask her out and get rejected, you know you did your best and that there was nothing else to expect than rejection.
Asking women out is simp behavior. I don’t ask women out, I DEMAND that women suck my dick on the spot. By asking a woman out, you are giving her power over you. Why would you even give her that choice? Tell her she HAS to fuck you or you’ll set her whole family on fire (in video game)

If you can't see yourself succeeding at all, can you really even speak of regret?

Yup, exactly. Why torture yourself by approaching a bitch? Incels who approach must have self humiliation kink or something

I've approached so many women because I got sick of normtards telling me I'm not trying hard enough. I tried as hard as I could and still got nowhere. I think some incels still have a slight amount of hope in them. Or maybe they do have a humiliation fetish. Just trying to play devils advocate.

Asking women out is simp behavior. I don’t ask women out, I DEMAND that women suck my dick on the spot. By asking a woman out, you are giving her power over you. Why would you even give her that choice? Tell her she HAS to fuck you or you’ll set her whole family on fire (in video game)
Edgy

Asking women out is simp behavior. I don’t ask women out, I DEMAND that women suck my dick on the spot. By asking a woman out, you are giving her power over you. Why would you even give her that? Tell her she HAS to fuck you or you’ll set her whole family on fire
Not having a oneitis is the best scenario obviously.

But if you fall into having one, better ask her out asap than waiting and imagining stuff and dreaming and depressing.

If you only know rejection it's painful

I regret going up to women and ultimately getting rejected, so there..

Nope because one is more conducive to cope and the other one makes it much harder. Because at the end of the day there is only one reality and there is no escaping it. Whether you regret or get rejection your material circumstances don't change, just your ability to cope.

Its copium. I wish I never approached any women in the first place.

Makes no difference you are gonna be a lonely miserable poor incel in the end anyway with lots of bad memories plaguing your mind

I’ve approached women who seemed reciprocative before, just to be rejected more elaborately later down the road. This one girl who seemed like she liked me, when i began just talking to her more and she seemed to like it a lot actually to my surprise. Later on however came to my knowledge when she told my mutual friend that she thought i was cool, but just not attractive enough.

I could never forget the look my friend had on her face when telling me what ol’ girl was saying about me behind my back. A look of pity on her face. How dare she pity me? I share the same fate of billions of men. She even tried to tell me ways my approach was wrong and tried to coach me but I know my approach wasn’t the issue. My issue was on a more primal, more fundamental level.

The only time you should feel regret is if she genuinely showed interest in you.