Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think the western society will ever go back to being patriarchal or are we doomed to stay like this until the end?

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Do you think that we got a chance to go back to the glory days or are we all doomed to misery?

If by "till the end" you mean till the end of our livetimes, then yes it will probably stay this way ngl.

nope we are doomed, i just want to watch it all burn

I hope degenerate West will be punished for making lolis illegal

If by "till the end" you mean till the end of our livetimes, then yes it will probably stay this way ngl.
I think that it has a chance of changing in a couple of decades once the degeneracy hits its peak but im pretty sure i won't get to see it

If patriarchy will not be bring back, we will simply go extinct and replaced by more manly peoples like Arabs or Subsaharan Africans who still dominate their women

Our prime will have been in the worst time to be an average or sub-average male.

Our prime will have been in the worst time to be an average or sub-average male.
I agree. My brother is 30 and is simllalry looking to me and he managed to find a decent woman even tho most of them are rotten.
I don't think there will be any decent women left by the time i turn 30 if i ever do.

I doubt anything will change in our lifetime, better start looking for copes that can last you for 60+ years or else ready the rope.

Only after the rebuild that will take place after the fall after this point. The chances of it happening within our lifetimes is infinitesimal, unfortunately.

Do you think that we got a chance to go back to the glory days or are we all doomed to misery?

It will reach its breaking point in 2050, and if there is no Skynet, then there will be so many Muslims and Africans in the West that the society will be forced to reset, white people will prob grow in numvpber again, the whole cycle repeats itself, but now everyone knows the dangers and suffering that giving women rights and placating to women causes. It has caused the suffering of hundreds of millions of people. Maybe even billions lol

Oh no there's no going back now ... the tornado known as "womens sexual liberation" has destroyed everything beyond repair.

This kind of degeneracy you can't fix, grab a slice of pizza, and let's watch this thing crumble.

I think about this topic a lot...and my conclusion is always the same. We were born in a shitty timeframe. We were born too late and missed out on getting the girl next door thrown to us by virtue of simply having a job. We were born too early to meaningfully participate or rebuild from the Beta Uprising of 2049. Everyone believes the concept of an incel is a meme and not recipe for societal collapse of the civilizational scale. We live in a time where the top 20% of men have a buffet of rotating women and the rest mistakingly believing that their turn will come if they play by the rules and elevate their status/game/money/fame/accomplishments. The only consolation is that the next several decades are going to be a lot worse for men and it will be difficult to look away from the blackpilled reality of the sexual market place we are in.

Last edited:
Oh no there's no going back now ... the tornado known as "womens sexual liberation" has destroyed everything beyond repair.

This kind of degeneracy you can't fix, grab a slice of pizza, and let's watch this thing crumble.
I think about this topic a lot...and my conclusion is always the same. We were born in a shitty timeframe. We were born too late and missed out on getting the girl next door thrown to us by virtue of a having a job. We were born too early to meaningfully participate or rebuild from the Beta Uprising of 2049. Everyone believes the concept of an incel is a meme and not recipe for societal collapse of the civilizational scale. We live in a time where the top 20% of men have a buffet of rotating women and the rest mistakingly believing that their turn will come if they play by the rules and elevate their status/game/money/fame/accomplishments. The only consolation is that the next several decades are going to be a lot worse for men and it will be difficult to look away from the blackpilled reality of the sexual market place we are in.
Yeah i got that feeling to, it's to late for me to have a normal life (marry and so on) but it's also to soon for me to do anything about. All i can do is wait but i don;t how long i can do that for.

Yeah i got that feeling to, it's to late for me to have a normal life (marry and so on) but it's also to soon for me to do anything about. All i can do is wait but i don;t how long i can do that for.

Waiting for a patriarchy reset is not a viable option. The closest thing might be traveling and taking advantage of collapsed economies like Venezuela. I know a few that have the balls to travel to impoverished places like that to trade food/money for sex and companionship. Wherever there is risk of getting kidnapped & killed there's potential reward for quenching one's thirst. You might call this betabuxing but in the West food/money is redundant because of government welfare.

Waiting for a patriarchy reset is not a viable option. The closest thing might be traveling and taking advantage of collapsed economies like Venezuela. I know a few that have the balls to travel to impoverished places like that to trade food/money for sex and companionship. Wherever there is risk of getting kidnapped & killed there's potential reward for quenching one's thirst. You might call this betabuxing but in the West food/money is redundant because of government welfare.
I guess thats and opion to some but i dont want to leave my country

It’s over bro, things will only get worse until everything collapses and we end up in a primal anarchistic society.

If you do the same as everyone else you get the same results. As an incel you get even worse results.
Im not doing what everybody else is doing. Im isolating myself. I don't talk to women anymore if i don't have to.For now im just waiting until i decide what to do next, but im definietly not going to become a normie begging women to fuck me.

It will reach its breaking point in 2050, and if there is no Skynet, then there will be so many Muslims and Africans in the West that the society will be forced to reset, white people will prob grow in numvpber again, the whole cycle repeats itself, but now everyone knows the dangers and suffering that giving women rights and placating to women causes. It has caused the suffering of hundreds of millions of people. Maybe even billions lol

Only a war or catastrophe will fix the problem..there are is an overabundance of men until that is fixed most men will remain worthless..

Fuck the west

Matriarchies tend to exist until such societies are destroyed and rebuilt by men under patriarchies or are taken over by other patriarchies.

Until one of the above two things happen, our society will continue to become a worse hell for non-Chad males.

Western society will collpase. Billions will die then patriarchy will return on a tribal level. World will never ever be the same.

I think about this topic a lot...and my conclusion is always the same. We were born in a shitty timeframe. We were born too late and missed out on getting the girl next door thrown to us by virtue of simply having a job. We were born too early to meaningfully participate or rebuild from the Beta Uprising of 2049. Everyone believes the concept of an incel is a meme and not recipe for societal collapse of the civilizational scale. We live in a time where the top 20% of men have a buffet of rotating women and the rest mistakingly believing that their turn will come if they play by the rules and elevate their status/game/money/fame/accomplishments. The only consolation is that the next several decades are going to be a lot worse for men and it will be difficult to look away from the blackpilled reality of the sexual market place we are in.
I agree, however in my opinion a "beta uprising" will happen just in a couple of decades, it's impossible that millions of men who are cut out from every sexual/sentimental relationship will not realize what's happening for so many time from now, even if (((media))) and (((governments))) will continue to push up their feminist propaganda. Indeed, more feminism advance and more the situation for the average white male will be worse.

How could patriarchy be medular in the future. The future will be shaped by male demands as long as their is technology and policies to satisfy our needs. But technology will be the main point.

Doomed from the very beginning.