Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think the government/fbi is actually keeping tabs on this site????

Pissedcel

Pissedcel

Banned
-
Is there any evidence that they give a shit about this site?

there was a youtube video of a kid arrested for apprently talking about shooting up his school tomorrow on some forum, the police came to arrest him the next day

there was a youtube video of a kid arrested for apprently talking about shooting up his school tomorrow on some forum, the police came to arrest him the next day
Oh yeah I remember that fuck. If anything this site is probably one of the sites they pay the most attention to

Only in white country's

Admins won’t touch this.

@mods your silence speaks volumes

Yes they do but they won't care as long as you don't threaten to go ER or something.

They have never gone on a hunt on white nationalists and neo Nazis who are explicitly deemed illegal do u think they will go on an incel hunt?

I pity the poor fool who is also probably an incel that has to monitor this site. It is a quarter needle in a hay stack that someone who is actually going to do something is going to post publicly about it on a forum. 99.9999% of any arrests are all the bullshit name of 'precaution' functioning under Big Brother principles. They do nothing but destroy peoples' lives just for shit talking which is a part of free speech.

I pity the poor fool who is also probably an incel that has to monitor this site. It is a quarter needle in a hay stack that someone who is actually going to do something is going to post publicly about it on a forum. 99.9999% of any arrests are all the bullshit name of 'precaution' functioning under Big Brother principles. They do nothing but destroy peoples' lives just for shit talking which is a part of free speech.
tbh a grand total of 0 people from this site have harmed/killed anyone like that tbh

tbh a grand total of 0 people from this site have harmed/killed anyone like that tbh
Like I implied it's basically one in a billion+ any public forum post anywhere is going to reflect anything actually happening

Like I implied it's basically one in a billion+ any public forum post anywhere is going to reflect anything actually happening
Tbh, people just love fear mongering and falling for obvious bait.

I would be surprised if there isn't a file on this site in some office. But they don't give a crap about the average paranoid schizo on this site. They'll probably be looking for any sort of serious ER threats or incitement to such an act. (serious unironic illegal acts speech is banned here anyway) .

I used to think that back then serge would've been atleast approached by the feds once. If such a talk happened he may have given them some assurances. This us all speculation tho.

Most here aren't even American so