Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think the cucks over at IT (r/IncelTears) would be open to a proper debate?

supermaxxer

supermaxxer

Recruit
★★★
Basically the title

I can't help but get more pissed at every new one of their posts.

The sole aim of that fucking sub is to take but the last refuge place of incils away from them in an apparent attempt to wipe us out. Like the probably want us to kill ourselves in masses...

The only purpose of challenging them, then, is to show the world how full of shit they are and that Incels aren't "At FaUlT fOr ThEiR oWn MiSeRaBlE lIvEs"

So, open for any input. If you guys are on board, we can try to arrange something.

Open yes, logical or listening no

They have to ask their bull first

Perfect opportunity to humiliate them
What's the point? They won't convince us of anything and we won't convince them of anything. They will think they proved themselves right and we will think we proved ourselves right. It's all just pointless drivel

What's the point? They won't convince us of anything and we won't convince them of anything. They will think they proved themselves right and we will think we proved ourselves right. It's all just pointless drivel
Teaching them a lesson

I joined them and said

"I'm an incel, ask me anything"

Some IT member said something like, I shouldn't wonder why people don't like me with a personality like mine.

I then said that I have that kind of personality BECAUSE people don't like me, and treat me like scum in the first place.

Got no reply and was banned. So no. They are not capable of having a debate.

I joined them and said

"I'm an incel, ask me anything"

Some IT member said something like, I shouldn't wonder why people don't like me with a personality like mine.

I then said that I have that kind of personality BECAUSE people don't like me in the first place.

Got no reply and was banned. So no. They are not capable of having a debate.
This sounds sad... I didn't know they were THAT degenerate

This sounds sad... I didn't know they were THAT degenerate
It really is sad. They all follow one narrative. They even bullied and made fun of an incel that posted thinking about taking his own life, and asking how his mother or grandma will deal with her loss. And they called him all sorts of things.

It really is sad. They all follow one narrative. They even bullied and made fun of an incel that posted thinking about taking his own life, and asking how his mother or grandma will deal with her loss. And they called him all sorts of things.
That is sub-human behaviour. I am speechless. Like what the actual fuck?

I guess this definitve proof they want us all DEAD

Basically the title

The sole aim of that fucking sub is to take but the last refuge place of incils away from them in an apparent attempt to wipe us out. Like the probably want us to kill ourselves in masses...

The only purpose of challenging them, then, is to show the world how full of shit they are and that Incels aren't "At FaUlT fOr ThEiR oWn MiSeRaBlE lIvEs"

So, open for any input. If you guys are on board, we can try to arrange something.
i dont think so since the only thing they do is giving shitty anegdotes about 4'11 balding manlet and not proper arguments

No. They cherrypick the threads that are openly muh misogynistic to make us appear like the bad guys while completely ignoring high effort threads that explain in detail why looks matter in every life aspect. They dont care about finding their truth, they just care about being right, like most NT fags.

This whole muh its your personality Ad hominem has been debunked a million times and yet they still claim that shit every time

Greynigger question

Yeah greynigger, let’s use logic against normies who only care about looks, that always works!

Based on my limited experience with IT, absolutely not

they won't let anyone interrupt their ecochamber. Their whole worldview relies on flagrant disregard of obvious truths and well established science

Basically the title

They can't debate because they are femanine brained

more like they'd put words in your mouth, rage bait you, and then ban you :blackpill: :kys:

more like they'd put words in your mouth, rage bait you, and then ban you :blackpill: :kys:
Yeah sounds like them

I tried to be open and was going to post an "I am an incel AMA"

The mods weren't having it and essentially blocked me from posting it before anyone ever saw it lol

listening no
This is the key element here. They've proven countless times they don't care about actually engaging with any of our arguments.

They always mindlessly revert back to their braindead talking points: ''you say mean stuff on an anonymous forum, das why u inkwel'', ''you only want stacy, das why u inkwel'', ''you just need to go to therapy, be more confident, and simply talk to that girl''.

Yeah sounds like them

I tried to be open and was going to post an "I am an incel AMA"

The mods weren't having it and essentially blocked me from posting it before anyone ever saw it lol
man idk how many reddit accounts i've lost

Based on my limited experience with IT, absolutely not

they won't let anyone interrupt their ecochamber. Their whole worldview relies on flagrant disregard of obvious truths and well established science
the echo-chambering is powerful private sector entities trying to soycially engineer people into being good little femdom corporate debtslave cuckolds who want to blame the [real] men for problems caused by their corporate culture.

So, open for any input.

There is no point trying to "show the world" anything. The real world doesn't care about incels.

And that means they don't care about the antics of Reddit's elite team of self-appointed expert incel hunters either.

Just ignore them, you will be happier if you do.

My thinking:

The mods at IT are actively preventing eye-opening debates by NOT EVEN ALLOWING POSTS WE SUBMIT TO THEM (it seems you can't post directly as with my AMA) in order to prevent people (even if it's just 10%) from opening their eyes to incels not actually being literal demons lol

Only a 2024cel would be dense enough to think he can debate IT

Yeah, let's open the forum to soycuck trannies so they can debate with us.
What could go wrong?

15 May 2023

What could go wrong?

15 May 2023
I was actually going to do it on their forum. But they seem set on being ignorant... really trying my best here

What could go wrong?

15 May 2023
No idea what happened on 15 May 2023, wasn't here yet lol.

Also, don't know how to find it

I was actually going to do it on their forum. But they seem set on being ignorant... really trying my best here
- You'll give them solid blackpilled arguments
- They'll sperg out in the comments
- They'll ban you from their subreddit

That's what will happen if you post anything worthy on IT :feelshaha:

No idea what happened on 15 May 2023, wasn't here yet lol.

Also, don't know how to find it
The forum got opened to non-incel accounts.
We fought for our motherland for days and we won.

A proper debate? No, they just want to burn a strawman and argue in bad faith. I wish we still had the "ask an incel" section because even if looksmaxx niggers would just troll there most of the time, at least we could engage with the occasional non-incel lurker who wanted to ask questions.

The forum got opened to non-incel accounts.
We fought for our motherland for days and we won.
Oh Jesus, that fucking IT-spam must've been horrible.

Thank God you wiped them off the face of this page...

- You'll give them solid blackpilled arguments
- They'll sperg out in the comments
- They'll ban you from their subreddit

That's what will happen if you post anything worthy on IT :feelshaha:
Oh man

A proper debate? No, they just want to burn a strawman and argue in bad faith. I wish we still had the "ask an incel" section because even if looksmaxx niggers would just troll there most of the time, at least we could engage with the occasional non-incel lurker who wanted to ask questions.
I am getting a sense that they simply want to jerk off to our suffering.

Kind of ironic if you aske me to then call us "cruel"

Oh Jesus, that fucking IT-spam must've been horrible.

Thank God you wiped them off the face of this page...
It wasn't only IT retards, there were also many foids and male sexhavers

And yeah fortunately the section was closed, otherwise I think many of us would have left.

It wasn't only IT retards, there were also many foids and male sexhavers

And yeah fortunately the section was closed, otherwise I think many of us would have left.
Interesting... the historic battle for incelland

It will forver be remembered

Basically the title

No don’t argue with people with more than you

Basically the title

No. They would only do a debate to screech at us for some inane bullshit that they found on this forum, like a bait post or something that was obviously fake and stupid by one of the retards here. They aren't interested in actually discussing the blackpill and the subjects within/around it. Even then, their bluepill talking points are the same old stuff they always say, with claims they have no real evidence to back up. It just devolves into them namecalling us and saying that our "misogyny" is the real problem or some other dumb claim. We would gain nothing from a debate like this. It is no wonder why if you ever look at IT they never ever post actually worthwhile blackpill content with evidence, like things you may see in the pinned section of the Inceldom Discussion subforum, or in the Must Read subforum. Hell, they've never even posted a single comment/reply or post of mine, all because I at least try to avoid making bait posts. They only go after stuff that thy think is easy to attack.

Even besides IT and bluepillers, many redpillers are also diffcult to debate. I remember back when FACEandLMS livestreamed he would sometime have redpillers on to debate him. They just could not seem to wrap their head around any blackpill ideas, even when faced with statistical evidence. It's not worth the time or effort to actively debate these people, most of the time anyways.