Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you think that

stevefrombrighton

stevefrombrighton

:==
To get raped as a foid, at least according to what they tell you, must be horrible.
But isn't it a similar pain to not even get any sexual recognition at all? Isn't that comparable?
When you are getting raped, you are the victim of someones sexual desires. But if you never get anyone to have sex with you, not even the worst ones would give you any sort of sexual attention. What is more serious? What hurts your basic trust more?

I just want to get raped by a dark triad attractive female with borderline personality disorder. Is that asking too much? :feelsbadman:

People overblow the rape thing, like they often compare foid being raped to male being raped by a male, which is wrong vagina is made to be penetrated by an penis while anal hole isnt, also males (mostly) arent attracted to males. Im not saying rape is great and not a big deal tee hee, but i think foids thinking its a destiny worse than death its because media told them so. If she doesnt get hurt badly its probably same traumatising as getting jumped or robbed by thugs.

As i grew up i watched some movies with rape scenes, those scenes where made to traumatise the viewer, foid always scream and cries like crazy while being raped, and when its done she is like a corpse till the end of the movie. I think many sjw college foids made up being raped to have the ultimate victim card and their arguments to have bigger weight, i dont trust them one bit.

Rape jokes are terrible prison rape is hilarious prison is the only time men feel uncomfortabl

I am always saying that rape for a female is the same as inceldom for men. It all has to do with sex and being forced into something regarding said sex. However rape is a short burst of negative emotions, incelsom lasts for years or forever. Thus inceldom is worse.