Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think that Jesus existed or was invented by Romans or the Jews?

idk but I heard people say he existed he just didnt have his powers

Invented, mash up of a lot of old Jewish myths, astrology, and teachings.

I heard that there were historical records proving that he actually a real person. I never looked into them though so I'm not sure if they're proper sources.

[suicidefuel]

Most information presented by Abrahamic religions is comprised of historical fiction

He did exist. The bible is real. Recommend you read the book of enoch.

He existed for sure, it would be tough to coordinate so many people making accounts of him if he didn't.

What's questionable is the miracles, being God's son and all.

What if Maria was just a whore who got impregnated by a Roman soldier and made up a story about it being a child of God so she could still marry Joseph and she was so good at lying that everyone just went with it? She would have raised Jesus with the idea that he's actually a child of God from early age which would have made him believe it fully and try to convert people to his self-made religion because he believed it to be his destiny. And then all the supernatural stuff may have been made up after his death by his disciples to make it easier to convert people.

He existed and the kikes killed him

probably realed

The only two historically verified facts about Jesus is that he was baptised by John the Baptist and was crucified under orders of Pontius Pilate. Everything else is speculation
But what I mean is, what's the likelihood of so many people starting writing about a fictional character like he was real out of the blue like that?

Back then there was no internet or memes.

I dunno if he's real or not, I just know he won't like me.

Maybe existed, but he failed to give me good waifu, and if wants me to suffer-not my god

probably existed but i dont rly care tbh

He was a sand nigger through and through, not curry looking.
There are/were many sandniggers who look like curry, so you never know, he might look like one of them.

Jesus was a real person, historians admit this, his powers are what is being debated at the moment

No, he was created as an image of the good in humanity, the principles and an image that people had to live by and be an image of.

No he wasn't real, just created by the Romans so they could pacify the poor and keep them under control.

he roped because he was shitskin kek