Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you think that if you have had better teachers growing up you would have ended differently?

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
Not specifically in school but more like mentors in general, people who were supposed to care for you and teach you things while growing up to better yourself.

I believe that if most of us have had someone to teach us things and help us during development years we could have ended better, but I doubt that alone would be the solution to us too since inceldom is mostly looks :fuk:

No it’s all about FACE

no, my problem is looks

Would've been great to discover drugs back in HS but better late than never

I think I would've been off better for sure, I had bad parents, temper tantrums, no friends from elementary school onwards, no support after pediatric psychiatry etc.
If I had the support and guidance necessary to become a social being, I would've not been a social outcast, I would've learned how to interact, and I might have fucked those very few 5/10 that were interested in me (which I didn't realize back then because I had no social skills), Chad or Normie with mediocre game would've just converted on them, but shyness and rejection anxiety ist a neck breaker.