Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you think that if a bunch of Chad's started spreading the blackpill/subhuman struggles people would listen?

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, "Just mog them with kindness!"
I sometimes think about this.

People obviously won't listen to subhumans but I do wonder If enough chads spread the blackpill/ the struggles of subhumanity if people will actually listen and try to understand?

Yeah, probably, but they'll still be ignorant about it, and carry on with their lives.

They do on tiktok through looksmax terminology

They'd believe chad, but then they'd say "well they're just incels, so they deserve it. Who cares that they're suffering?"

Nope, foids will make it about themselves, lie about being the nonexistant "femcel" and do tiktok dances for chad's attention. No one would listen because people are too scared of the blackpill and therefore the truth.

“Everyone has problems you’re not special”

I sometimes think about this.

People obviously won't listen to subhumans but I do wonder If enough chads spread the blackpill/ the struggles of subhumanity if people will actually listen and try to understand?
Yeah everyone wants to listen to chad

“Everyone has problems you’re not special”
Lol.

But if we said that to normies then we would be the bad people lol

Women would reward chad with sex for telling about the suffering no-one else was brave enough to talk about
full

Women would reward chad with sex for telling about the suffering no-one else was brave enough to talk about
full
Lmaoo. True