Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do you think that hypergamy only exist in USA? Think again

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★
Tinder polish whores chad

While i've got 3 matches in 1.5 month. It's over for ugly polish incels like me.

I think most people here think that Europe actually has it worse, given that feminism even worse over there and the politicians are all spineless lefties.

Holy fuck that's same as a whitecel for Thailand and this guy is just gl Polish.. fuark it's over lel

I think most people here think that Europe actually has it worse, given that feminism even worse over there and the politicians are all spineless lefties.
Yeah but they think that eastern europe is better. lmao it's all the same since nature of women is to fuck as many chads as possible.

Last edited:
Hypergamy is natural. It exists everywhere and has existed long before human "civilizations" did.

It's called sexual selection, and it's always been a part of evolution.

The anglosphere is the worst place for hypergamy, the US is just the biggest and most visible country in it.