Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you think that ethnics and jews especially hate blond people ? Blondcels GTFIH

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
Think about it, we blonds are practically white people+ for them and not to mention stereotypes like ''EVUL Blond Nazi'' or dumb blond foid. Would give that much about this, but i;'m blondcel with blue eyes who will meet even more hostility by them.

@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
@DarkStar
@InceldianWarrior
@KillNiggers

A blonde haired person isn't whitter than someone with brown hair.

I would say they envy them. Ethnics and Jews tend to worship white features, so when someone has white features they get envious

I confused you with Proudweeb lol :feelskek: I was so confused :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Think about it, we blonds are practically white people+ for them and not to mention stereotypes like ''EVUL Blond Nazi'' or dumb blond foid. Would give that much about this, but i;'m blondcel with blue eyes who will meet even more hostility by them.

@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
@DarkStar
@InceldianWarrior
@KillNiggers
Blonde Nordic makes Jews feel inferior, and they can’t cope with it. That’s the brutal harsh fact.

some western europeans don't like slavs with blond hair because they are in denial that we are white. you see this archetype a lot on this forum.

@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
@DarkStar
@InceldianWarrior
@KillNiggers
I’m blonde. It’s great , if you’re Chad.

Being blonde is worse if you’re already ugly, no eyebrows + feminine looking.

Seeing blonde people reminds them they will never pass as white.

i hate them bc they are fakecels

No I don't think so.

Hollywood have always made their villains blonde, I've always wondered why. Maybe because Germanic/Slavic Europeans are stereotyped as austere and cold by mutts, and are therefore easiest to demonize. Idk mang

some western europeans don't like slavs with blond hair because they are in denial that we are white. you see this archetype a lot on this forum.
I've never denied that you guys are White.

You guys are mostly Steppe+ANF mixed in with some Caucus & Asiatic, so ofc you're White.
Blonde Nordic makes Jews feel inferior, and they can’t cope with it. That’s the brutal harsh fact.
I have golden brown/light brown hair, so that explains why every Jewish person I've met IRL has been a massive cunt to me.

I have golden brown/light brown hair, so that explains why every Jewish person I've met IRL has been a massive cunt to me.
Sorry to hear that, but I never heard anyone being jealous of light brown hair.

@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
@DarkStar
@InceldianWarrior
@KillNiggers
Yeah I want to rape blonde girls so badly I dream about every night fucking I want to have sex with blonde white non Slav girls and burn blonde non incel males goddamn nazis

You guys are mostly Steppe+ANF mixed in with some Caucus & Asiatic, so ofc you're White.

Jews are white though
Im easily able to pass as white in public

Sorry to hear that, but I never heard anyone being jealous of light brown hair.
Well it was just a theory, based on the fact that if they hate blondes they will hate people "closer" to it if that makes sense.

But ofc I know it's not just that, it's because of my Autism, looks, etc. that they were dicks to me. However, they were dicks in a "different" manner as opposed to literally everyone else.
Jews are white though
Ok

Well it was just a theory, based on the fact that if they hate blondes they will hate people "closer" to it if that makes sense.
Nah, brown hair and red hair are pretty normie tier. Blonde hair is actually seen as a master race trait though.

But ofc I know it's not just that, it's because of my Autism, looks, etc. that they were dicks to me. However, they were dicks in a "different" manner as opposed to literally everyone else.
How were they different?

Jews are white though
Jews from Israel aren't really European but some can pass as white I guess. And those who can pass as white European are mostly Ashkenazi Jews since they have a Central European admixture

Well, the lighter & closer your hair is to blonde, the "better" it will be. :feelsjuice:
I have light brown hair as well, and trust me no one cares. It was red when I was younger and no one cared either. But my sister had blonde hair and got complimented for it all the time.

I can't really explain it too well, except they were just more subtle about it if that makes sense.
fair enough.

Jews from Israel aren't really European but some can pass as white I guess. And those who can pass as white European are mostly Ashkenazi Jews since they have a Central European admixture
He'll never accept that Jews will never be white

Russians are usually more mixed with Turkic Central Asian and Siberian ancestry especially in some regions so they are like a mix of Asiatic and white, whereas Western and Balkan Slavs are more native pure European

Czemuś mnie nie oznaczył? Właśnie odkryłem, że wyglądam jak najgorszy biały typ - Savolaxid

Having blonde hair as male is basically a death sentence if you don't have square and sharp jaw and balding patterns- Nordic vs other Baltic phenotypes, therefore slavfoids are the biggest white race traitors.

Blonde hair are almost everywhere seen as feminine trait

Russians are usually more mixed with Turkic Central Asian and Siberian ancestry especially in some regions so they are like a mix of Asiatic and white, whereas Western and Balkan Slavs are more native pure European
Those "Russians" who are mixed with Turkics/Central Asians aren't actual Russians, they're differing ethnic groups such as Tatars who are mixed.

East Asian admixture

For the actual European part of Russia, it's not too high & is around 5% or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back