Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you think that dwelling too much on all this incel stuff is hurting us?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Now, before you say "looks are what's hurting us", let me say that the things discussed around here are indeed true.

Despite that, dwelling too much on this truth is perhaps inhibiting our ability to move on and somehow try and slightly change our lives for the better. What's going to change if we keep browsing this forum? The world's not going to change, our lives aren't going to improve. Really it's just putting salt on the wound by keeping this subject at the forefront of our thoughts and emotions.

Granted, it is very cathartic to vent here, it's one of the few places in this world where our suffering is understood.

It would be beneficial perhaps to remain blackpilled but sort of stop dwelling on it and picking at the scabs. Focus on other things in life, something other than women and dating and sex, the blackpill and whatnot.

Last edited:
This is why we are incel

Honestly the old adage that "some things are better left unsaid" is pretty true, especially when no one else in society is ever going to seriously address the issues people on this board have talked about unless there is something in it for them.

That's why we have copes.

Despite that, dwelling too much on this truth is perhaps inhibiting our ability to move on and somehow try and slightly change our lives for the better.

It's true.

probably. over indulging in negative content is never healthy. not like I have anything better to do though, and even if I did avoid incel content it wouldn't change the fact that I'm a KHHV loser

I kinda agree but I am too demotivated to do much else with my life at this point.

I just like venting on forums where i can’t get judged for being sub8 man.

idk about the rest of you but it is hurting me

probably. over indulging in negative content is never healthy. not like I have anything better to do though, and even if I did avoid incel content it wouldn't change the fact that I'm a KHHV loser
It won't change it, but perhaps eventually we will care less? Aren't there some guys out there (although maybe not many), that are like 30 or even 40, virgins, and they don't really think about this stuff at all? They just live life and sort of collect books or carve wood or practice religion or some shit.
I kinda agree but I am too demotivated to do much else with my life at this point.
Yeah that's my problem too, I'm essentially a vegetable. Seriously, paralyzed people are called "vegetables", but they don't have a choice. And yet I willingly have spent most of my days on this earth laying in bed with my laptop next to me for 16 hours a day.

I’ve tried so hard to NOT dwell on being an incel but when you’re constantly reminded of how subhuman you are it’s near impossible to stop dwelling on it.

I’ve tried so hard to NOT dwell on being an incel but when you’re constantly reminded of how subhuman you are it’s near impossible to stop dwelling on it.
Without this place your life becomes kinda empty and you just drift away

But was it like this before you heard of the term incel/identified yourself as such? I mean, we were still depressed about it, but I don't remember thinking about it so damn much. Perhpaps we can go back to thinking about it less.

But was it like this before you heard of the term incel/identified yourself as such? I mean, we were still depressed about it, but I don't remember thinking about it so damn much. Perhpaps we can go back to thinking about it less.
It was actually way worse before I was black pilled because every time I was rejected, mocked or laughed at I took it personally and thought I just needed to work on my personality. I was really hard on myself. I lived that blue pilled lie for over a decade. I didn’t know that looks=personality. Dwelling on it is painful but at least now I know why my life has always been shit. I finally stopped blaming myself. Each person handles the truth differently. For me it brought clarity.

Last edited:
So you suggest going out and "trying"... to get even MORE exposure to BIGGER blackpills?

So you suggest going out and "trying"... to get even MORE exposure to BIGGER blackpills?
I didn't say anything about going out and trying to date women or whatnot. Focus on other things in life. Idk, reading or carpentry or some shit.

If I stopped coming here my mind would automatically startdrifting to bluepill just to cope.

You are right. I was super depressed about subhumanity and girlfriendlessness in teen years, stopped caring later until discovered incels. I agree that spending too much time here can make it hard.

Despite that, dwelling too much on this truth is perhaps inhibiting our ability to move on and somehow try and slightly change our lives for the better
Heh, there is no "better" at least not in the grand scheme. The world is fucked, all you can do is sit back and watch it burn.

Heh, there is no "better" at least not in the grand scheme. The world is fucked, all you can do is sit back and watch it burn.
There is better in the sense that you can be more content, more at peace by, idk, coping better.. The world may be shit, but we could learn to accept that and get past it. Idk, maybe by not dwelling on this so much you could find a good cope and think slightly less about being an incel. Maybe you'd get really into philosophy or reading fantasy or doing carpentry or something.

There is better, subjectively. The world may be shit, but maybe we can cope better. Idk, maybe by not dwelling on this so much you could find a good cope and think slightly less about being an incel. Maybe you'd get really into philosophy or reading fantasy or doing carpentry or something.
Coping better doesn't mean it get's better, it means that you are better at deluding yourself and ignoring the dumpster fire you sit on tbh

Coping better doesn't mean it get's better, it means that you are better at deluding yourself and ignoring the dumpster fire you sit on tbh
And how will it help you in any way to continuously think about that fire? I get it, the world sucks, the suffering is real. But it won't change, no matter how much you think about it or discuss it. So why bring that negative energy into your life? Coping would be much better.

I feel it does, but finding the blackpill was essentially finding the answers to the last few decades of my life and I cant help but come back. Alot of things here make me lol like no other. Ofcourse it would be healthier to take a break and just live life, eventually something will send you back here though :)

Honestly the old adage that "some things are better left unsaid" is pretty true, especially when no one else in society is ever going to seriously address the issues people on this board have talked about unless there is something in it for them.
High IQ.

I've nothing else to do too, my best copes at moment are online forums

however, I've tried very hard during my adolescence until now to stop things that has/could've hurting my physical appearance, but nothing helped... I'll still try to moneymax so I can have surgery, but definitely not putting any hope into it

Now, before you say "looks are what's hurting us", let me say that the things discussed around here are indeed true.

Despite that, dwelling too much on this truth is perhaps inhibiting our ability to move on and somehow try and slightly change our lives for the better. What's going to change if we keep browsing this forum? The world's not going to change, our lives aren't going to improve. Really it's just putting salt on the wound by keeping this subject at the forefront of our thoughts and emotions.

Granted, it is very cathartic to vent here, it's one of the few places in this world where our suffering is understood.

It would be beneficial perhaps to remain blackpilled but sort of stop dwelling on it and picking at the scabs. Focus on other things in life, something other than women and dating and sex, the blackpill and whatnot.
Yes, it may lower our self esteem

It won't change it, but perhaps eventually we will care less? Aren't there some guys out there (although maybe not many), that are like 30 or even 40, virgins, and they don't really think about this stuff at all? They just live life and sort of collect books or carve wood or practice religion or some shit.

Yeah that's my problem too, I'm essentially a vegetable. Seriously, paralyzed people are called "vegetables", but they don't have a choice. And yet I willingly have spent most of my days on this earth laying in bed with my laptop next to me for 16 hours a day.

That's brutal bro. What're your copes?

well I don't know how much you guys think about it, but I will say this- if you are a 2-3/10 or less and blaming ALL aspects of your life on your looks, that's BS.
Do chads find it easier to do things like make friends? Sure.....nobody questions that. But we cant give up on the rest of life just because we are ugly.
Relationships and love? Sure......
but don't blame not having a job, not having money, even not having friends, not finishing college, etc on the fact that we are ugly.

That's brutal bro. What're your copes?
I don't even know really. I somehow start browsing the internet, like maybe I start on youtube or reddit or some shit, then I go from one thing to another and then the next thing I know it's 16 hours later and the day is over, and I've already forgotten what I did the entire day.

I don't even know really. I somehow start browsing the internet, like maybe I start on youtube or reddit or some shit, then I go from one thing to another and then the next thing I know it's 16 hours later and the day is over, and I've already forgotten what I did the entire day.

Sounds like how I spend my days

I get your point, our bones, features, skin colour, height, frame, childhood experiences are what's hurt us, but if we had stayed in the red pill matrix most of us would just be low tier unaware normies, sone of us would have even ascended (those who are facially 7+), and some would have had ONS or at least nightclub make out (if 8+ and low IQ-lowbinhib).

Hence following that logic, unplugging ourselves, and living the Incel life 24/7 definitely hurts our position and wellbeing

I get your point, our bones, features, skin colour, height, frame, childhood experiences are what's hurt us, but if we had stayed in the red pill matrix most of us would just be low tier unaware normies, sone of us would have even ascended (those who are facially 7+), and some would have had ONS or at least nightclub make out (if 8+ and low IQ-lowbinhib).

Hence following that logic, unplugging ourselves, and living the Incel life 24/7 definitely hurts our position and wellbeing
Exactly, except I don't know about ascending, I don't think not dwelling on inceldom will make people ascend, I just mean that it might be easier to live life, to almost be at peace with our circumstances and focus on other things.

It depends on many factors.

Generally, i'd say browsing incel forums hurts the few chances an incel has in order to find "a gf"... but one thing is a 16 years old incel, which has NO CHANCE to get sex (because in teen years girls goes for chads and chadlites) but for someone around 25 it hurts because, at that age, there's a consistent chance to find a girlfriend seeking a beta guy.

Problem is, browsing .co teaches you that you are going to find a beta relationship with a beta girlfriend etc etc etc so you wouldn't be inclined to do that.

But all the things i've just said can extend to simply embrace the blackpill, because there is no in between: if you accept the blackpill you taint even the few chances you'd have to experiment some form of relationship.

I have nothing to lose... Idgf anymore.

And how will it help you in any way to continuously think about that fire? I get it, the world sucks, the suffering is real. But it won't change, no matter how much you think about it or discuss it. So why bring that negative energy into your life? Coping would be much better.
Well for starters i don't have any real copes left.

It depends on many factors.

Generally, i'd say browsing incel forums hurts the few chances an incel has in order to find "a gf"... but one thing is a 16 years old incel, which has NO CHANCE to get sex (because in teen years girls goes for chads and chadlites) but for someone around 25 it hurts because, at that age, there's a consistent chance to find a girlfriend seeking a beta guy.

Problem is, browsing .co teaches you that you are going to find a beta relationship with a beta girlfriend etc etc etc so you wouldn't be inclined to do that.

But all the things i've just said can extend to simply embrace the blackpill, because there is no in between: if you accept the blackpill you taint even the few chances you'd have to experiment some form of relationship.

The blackpill was part of our experience all along tbh, we just didn't have a name and classification for the things we experienced.

Even if we didn't find the blackpill, things like being mogged, bullied throughout school, teased for weird facial expressions, singled out as non-NT and weird kids, and avoided and closed off from forming social circles in adulthood wouldn't be different.

But if that were to stop happening or stop being so frequent, then it would make browsing blackpill content less of a need. This stuff is seriously depressing.

definitely, but its hard to stay away from this place.

Well for starters i don't have any real copes left.
Me neither, but perhaps in time you'll find some. Certainly not by dwelling on this shit as much as we do.

We were incel before joining incel communities, what do you think..

No, hating foids gives me energy

dark side energy. I would sith-maxx if I lived in that universe
Pretty sure all of us would, but sith are pretty elite if u think of it, with top 0.000000001% genetics, so if we tried we would screw it up, and best case get sent to stormtrooper academy